Heavenly Planner

January 16, 2017

light-13 light-5 STAY FOCUSED
Since my photography business has been in full swing, good organization is imperative. Having a good, solid planner is absolutely necessary if I'm going to stay focused and on task. I discovered the Heavenly Planner via Instagram, and instantly fell in love! The planner is not only gorgeous, but it's filled with inspiration to start your year with God as the center. It also incorporates all of the elements I like to have in a planner: spiral binding, week at a glance and monthly tabs. Definitely head over to Horacio Printing if you haven't picked up your organizer for the year!

light-12 light-9 light-14 light-16 light-3 light-20 light-4 light-8 light-6 light-15
Lydia Dyslin said...

What a beautiful planner!! Great pictures, too. ;)

~Lydia~ <3

Jenna Leigh said...

Super cute! :) I love seeing other planners.
http://abeautifulheart07.blogspot.com/

Ashleigh said...

I love the marble look on top! Such a great idea. I don't know where I would be without my planner.

Abby said...

Nice planner and thoughtful words! Love the photos!

Latest Instagrams

© Into the Woods. Design by Fearne.