Good Vibes Only

January 28, 2017

light-30
GOOD KARMA
Who can resist a good cup of tea? Especially if it's served in a gorgeous glass teacup, and enjoyed in the ambiance of an art gallery? Good Karma is another local place I love to hit up in Lynchburg. Don't get me wrong, espresso or a solid latte has my heart, but you can't jolly well chug a cup of joe in the evening, can you? Well, at least I can't, if I want to have the promise of any sleep that night. Sometimes it's tea for the win. I love this place for it's vast selection of unique, herbal teas, in addition to a friendly and welcoming staff. If you're hunting for a new spot in Lynchburg to simmer down and relax, definitely check them out! 
light-34 light-26
I don't typically accessorize a lot, but when I do, I like to keep things simple with a little edge. These gold bar earrings and this choker necklace from Zaful are just a couple of pieces that work great for winter accessorizing. I paired them with a black pleather jacket and army green dress from Romwe, and topped everything off with a black lace skirt from Zaful. Zaful is currently hosting a Valentines Day sale, so if you want to save a bit and pick up some new pieces for Spring, you can save 12% with the code LOVE12.
light-28 light-24 light-29 light-32 light-25 light-22 light-31
Jacket + top: Romwe
Skirt + jewelry: c/o Zaful





Jenna Leigh said...

I love this post! :) That place looks so unique.

http://abeautifulheart07.blogspot.com/

Latest Instagrams

© Into the Woods. Design by Fearne.