Speakertree

December 15, 2016

light-4 light-7

SPEAKERTREE

Lynchburg is a small little city. And for the most part, there's not a lot here. But now, after my second year of living here, I will say this - there are some really rad, local businesses scattered throughout downtown. Speakertree is a fun, hopping gem with a really great atmosphere. Often they'll have local artists come and play in shop for events. The walls are lined with amazing records - it makes me want to find a record player and start a collection.
light-9 light-5

ZAFUL

A look I'm really loving for this Winter is a dark colored choker sweater. It's been one of my favorite looks since it gives the illusion of wearing a choker, while still being able to throw on some of my other jewelry pieces. This particular sweater is from Zaful - a recent favorite of mine. 
Facebook: +ZAFUL- Official 
Instagram: @zaful
light light-18 light-13

PANANDTEA

A few weeks ago I went with my friend Jess to a local fair called Vintage Lynchburg. It was a downtown event where vendors set up and sold their handmade gifts. One of the places that really caught my eye was a jewelry biz called PanandTea. I love unique jewelry, and I am super picky about the pieces I purchase. I had the hardest time choosing at their booth because all of their designs are beyond gorgeous. Definitely check them out on Etsy- you won't be sorry! You can find the necklace I am wearing here.
light-17 light-10

ROMWE

It is getting so cold here in VA! Today was 22 degrees, which was not jivin' with me. You northerners are laughing at me - I know, it's sad. What can I say? I'm a freeze baby all the way. I decided to style this outfit with my black denim jacket from Romwe. I love the texture this jacket adds - usually I'm sporting leather so it's a welcome change! I'm looking forward to pairing it with some of my dresses in the Spring.
light-14 light-16
Sweater: c.o Zaful
Pants: New York & Co.
Jacket: c.o Romwe
Shoes + hat: Target
Necklace: c.o PanandTea
Abby said...

Beautiful outfit! Love the colors!

Latest Instagrams

© Into the Woods. Design by Fearne.