HIS STYLE: FORESTRY

December 22, 2016

light light-2 light-3
I'm pretty excited because I finally found a wedding band for Jonathan! We spent a lot of time searching for the right one together, and believe it or not, he actually was pretty particular. I sent him so many links, but nothing stood out to him until we found this one. This stunning piece from Urban Jule is made from sterling silver. It incorporates the hammered metal look that Jon loves, while still looking sleek and classic. I just can't wait to put it on his finger officially :)
light-7 light-4 light-6 light-8
Shirt: Target
Jeans: thrifted
Ring: c/o Urban Jule
Watch: gift
Regine Karpel said...

Happy New Year.

Victoria / Justice Pirate said...

Awww that is a great ring! I hope he will enjoy wearing it every day when he can!

My husband hocked his wedding band (it was his great-grandmother's and never fit right) this year. He's been wearing the $10 pre-engagement ring he wore when he was 18 as his band for the past few years anyway. This year he wants a tattoo ring.
+Victoria+
http://justicepirate.com

Latest Instagrams

© Into the Woods. Design by Fearne.