His + Hers Style: Autumn Vibes

November 5, 2016

light-52 light-54 light-25
One of my favorite parts about Jon and I's realationship is our mutual love for exploration. We met through a hiking group, and when we first started to become close friends, we would go on long, crazy adventures, be it hiking 30 miles down a railroad track, or repelling off the side of a wall. It's times when we get a chance to take a breather from classes and be spontaneous together that I love the most. A few days ago we went on a little trek into the woods to snap some pictures and to take in all of the colorful, autumn scenery. Virginia in the fall is breathtaking - just sayin'.

I also had the opportunity to get Henna tattoos done this week. I've been wanting to try them out for a few months now. A lovely lady here on campus did them for me, and I wanted to be sure to snap a couple of shots while the pigment was still dark.
light-59 light-58 light-22 light-23 light-27 light-50
light-32
light-55 light-60 light-56 light-47
Her: shirt & jeans: thrifted. Shoes: Merrell. Bracelet + necklace: c/o Onecklace. Jacket: c/o Romwe
Him: denim shirt + gray henley: Target. Red shirt + jeans: old. Boots: Chippewa
Lauren | Musings of a Flower Child said...

You guys are adorable! And henna tattoos are so fun! I had one done last year, and I'd love to have it done again. These photos are so beautiful.
-Lauren
http://www.chic-ethique.com/

Jenna Leigh said...

Wow Virginia looks gorgeous - jealous of those colors!! Love the henna! :) Aren't they so fun? I want to get more lol.
http://abeautifulheart07.blogspot.com/

>>Hannah<< said...

Gah, you two are ADORABLE!!!
Love the outfits, and the henna looks like so much fun! I'm so happy you were able to get it done.

Victoria / Justice Pirate said...

He is handsome. It is cute that you met through hiking!!! I am glad you can explore lands together. The photo of the two of you is really beautiful too!!! I love the henna!
+Victoria+
justicepirate.com

Latest Instagrams

© Into the Woods. Design by Fearne.