Jenny & Alden

October 16, 2016

light-88 light-44 light-47
There's nothing more fun that photographing beautiful, adventurous people. Jenny and Alden met up with me for a mountain photo session, and were even willing to jump in a waterfall in October!

Alden told me that Jenny loves wildflowers, so I brought along one of the bridesmaids bouquets for my wedding next June. I picked these out from Wedding Designs for You - an Etsy shop that sells dried florals. I love the idea of dried wildflowers for a couple of reasons, one being that they are already preserved and another being that they have a really beautiful, unique look to them.
light-90 light-17 light-15 light-11 light-2 light-29 light-36 light-39 light-70 light-48 light-60 light-56 light-55 light-62 light-68 light-72 light-76 light-75 light-78 light-79 light-84
>>Hannah<< said...

OHMYGAWSH!!! They are such an *adorable* couple!!!
I LOVE these shots!!
XOXO

Kara Lynn said...

*Fangirls silently* I am in LOVE LOVE with these!!! Breath-taking.

Rachel Emily said...

These are all absolutely beautiful! I am in awe. I wish we saw more wonderful photography like this every day!

Victoria / Justice Pirate said...

THese are gorgeous and so romantic and cute!!!!! I felt like I was getting into something far too personal by looking at them (made me think of me and my husband being all cute too). Really great job!!!!
+Victoria+
justicepirate.com

Latest Instagrams

© Into the Woods. Design by Fearne.