College Makeup Essentials

August 15, 2016

light-7

Let's be real for a moment. Makeup in college either happens in twenty minutes, or not at all. Before I went to school last year, painting on a full face of makeup for an hour and a half was my jam. After a year at away at uni? Mmm, maybe not so much. I still tend to be that girl that prefers to have something on my face in order to feel like I put some effort into my life. Here are a few of my favorite, quick get-ready items for a school day. 

light-17

ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS // DIP BROW
My sister turned me onto this one - it's $18 and will last you a lifetime. It makes all of the difference in the world - brows on in two minutes - staying power all day.

light-10

E.L.F. // SMUDGE POT
Also a recommendation from Chloe - the best for a stunning eye shadow look in just seconds. I smudge the cream base on my eyelid and blend in the crease with a dark brown shadow. It looks like I took a good bit of time creating a shimmering shadow look, when in reality I can throw this on and be out the door in no time. Plus it lasts all day.

light-14
light-13

HARD CANDY // EYE SHADOW PRIMER
I've loved this product for three years now. It always keeps my eye shadow in place and lasts forever. In three years I've purchased a new tube twice.

light-12

MARC JACOBS // VELVET NOIR MAJOR VOLUME MASCARA
I love this product for quick, easy, voluminous, dark lashes. It's not waterproof- my only complaint.

light-9

PHYSICIANS FORMULA // EYE BOOSTER 2-IN-1
Love this eyeliner so much. It's a breeze to put on, the pigment is$8 a pen. College friendly convenience - college friendly price. Plus the staying power is on point.


What are some of your beauty- go-to's for college?
M said...

I agree, when you're in college, sometimes we are always in a hurry. When I was in college, all I used were pressed powder, eye concealer, lip balm, and lipstick, I am a late bloomer after all. Great picks ;)

Love,
M
http://theflowerduet.blogspot.com

Lauren | Musings of a Flower Child said...

These products all look amazing! I definitely went more minimal with makeup during college, and loved things like the Maybelline color tattoo eyeshadows and those ELF smudge pots! :)
Great post!
-Lauren
http://www.chic-ethique.com/

Latest Instagrams

© Into the Woods. Design by Fearne.