Bean Coffee Roasters

July 22, 2016

light-21 light-13

This Summer has been a lot more relaxed than I expected. I've had a lot of time, maybe a little too much, to work on building my photography business, which is always great. The only problem  is I find myself spending days working from home, and neglecting a social life. Jenna and I finally had the chance to meet up for coffee today, and it was so nice to sit down with a friend, drink up a latte and enjoy a laid back vibe. This is a new coffee house that just opened locally, and it did not disappoint. 

light-14 Collage light-3
I've been incorporating this army green maxi from Romwe into my outfits a lot lately. Since I went to uni, I've become a jeans kind of gal, but occasionally I find a piece like this one that is effortless to wear, and matches with everything. Army green is my love lately - probably attributed to my fiancĂ© ;) What can I say? I'm impressionable.


light-5 light-9 light-22 light-10 light-20
Top: Burlington
Skirt: c/o Romwe
Necklace: Onecklace
Jenna Leigh said...

Had so much fun!! Always love trying new coffee shops with you! <3

rufflesandgrace said...

Love your outfit! Army green is one of my faves too and I finally found a maxi in that color! Such a gorgeous yet effortless look!
Blessings,
Victoria
https://rufflesandgrace.wordpress.com/

Latest Instagrams

© Into the Woods. Design by Fearne.