Lady in Red

June 23, 2016

light-18 light-3
light-15 

Nothing like rushing to catch the last minutes of light, right? Photo shoots are fascinating things - they are fun to create, but so much work goes into them, and timing the light correctly is always interesting to say the least. This showstopper dress is another piece from Romwe. I may have had a tad too much fun playing with the skirt on this one.

It has been so insanely hot here this past week. On Monday my car's thermostat read 121 F! Talk about living in an oven, amiright?

light-13
light-17'

light-12light-10
Dress; Romwe
Shoes: ebay
Rachel Elizabeth said...

That dress is so gorgeous I love it!

http://www.lifewiththeroofdown.com

Sara said...

Great hair texture! And the color of that dress is so vivid. <3

-Sara
www.coveritgirl.blogspot.com

Arielle Berze said...

Gorgeous photos! I've just started looking at Romwe and the clothes are so cheap! Glad to know you liked the dress you bought.

Arielle from Casual 'n Couture

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! I'm always looking for cheap places to find new clothes

Michlyn said...

Oh my goodness I'm just catching up here on your blog. Congratulations on your engagement! That must be so exciting :)

I recently posted something on my blog about how fast life changes and that I'd also be posting less. I still love blogging too, but totally understand that other things become first.

Your blog is beautiful, as always, and I just stare in awe as I scroll through your pictures. Hope you're well!

xoxo,
Michlyn

Jeans and a Teacup said...

You look stunning in this dress! Red looks great on you!
~Jessica
Jeans and a Teacup

makeup kits said...

lovely...... thanks for such a beautiful post sharing .

Latest Instagrams

© Into the Woods. Design by Fearne.