Face the Flare

January 14, 2016


IMG_3893

Okay girls, if you ever learned anything from this blog, I hope it's that a 50 mm lens is life, and is so worth the investment. We arrived on location for this shoot yesterday just to realize that my 50 mm lens was left in my other camera bag at home (cry)! So we worked with my 18-55 this go around, and man can you tell a difference. I definitely miss my 1.4 aperture, that's for sure!

I've been waiting a long time to feature this lovely blue flare skirt from Romwe (similar). I love how unique this piece is - the top layer is made from a sheer textured fabric and drapes over a deep, blue, satin under skirt. This skirt is super fun to wear for casual occasions, or you could easily dress it up for a party.

IMG_3912 IMG_3930

So I am just dying over this ruby talisman ring from Uncommon Goods. How gorgeous is this? I've never seen anything quite like it, which rings true for most of the pieces from Uncommon Goods. I've never had a harder time choosing an item to feature. Everything is stunningly gorgeous and individual - definitely a must check-out! Every time I wear this ring I get loads of compliments. In addition to their gorgeous jewelry, Uncommon Goods also offers a variety of gifts for every occasion from Valentines Day to Anniversaries.

IMG_3906

Of course, I can't forget to mention my latest jewelry obsession. This adorable necklace is from Onecklace. It's a 24 karat, little stunner, and I am in love with it's simplicity and the fact that it matches everything I wear. I quite nearly wear it every day. These make the best gifts, seriously!

IMG_3972
Top: Target
Skirt: c/o Romwe
Necklace: c/o Onecklace
Shoes: thrifted
Ring: c/o Uncommon Goods
wifeplusmum.com said...

Newer follower here - Hi! :-)

I love, love your style! Very classy and chic and I love the Audrey Hepburn look of some of your photos. :-)

Quick question though; you mention not having your favorite 50mm lens to shoot this session and I was wondering what camera you have? Maybe a post about your camera and gear sometime....*hint, hint* ;-)

Take care and thanks for sharing your fashion style!
~Hannah

Rachel Elizabeth said...

This outfit is beautiful and the pictures are still amazing don't worry!

http://www.lifewiththeroofdown.com/

Laura Mitbrodt said...

These photos are so dreamy, love your skirt
xo
www.laurajaneatelier.com

AGBAZARA TEMPLE said...

Hello everyone my name is Joan from USA, i never ever believed in spell until i meet a man called Dr.Agbazara, who helped me cast a spell that brought back my ex-lover to me within 48 hours. Dr.Agbazara spells works beyond my imaginations and today i am happily married me and my ex-lover are now husband and wife. What more can i say rather than to say thank you Dr.Agbazara for been there for me, contact Dr.Agbazara today and your life will never ever remain the same.YOU CAN CONTACT Dr. Agbazara VIA EMAIL: ( agbazara@gmail.com ) OR CALL HIM ON ( +2348104102662 )

NAME: JOAN
COUNTRY: USA

AGBAZARA TEMPLE said...

Hello everyone my name is Joan from USA, i never ever believed in spell until i meet a man called Dr.Agbazara, who helped me cast a spell that brought back my ex-lover to me within 48 hours. Dr.Agbazara spells works beyond my imaginations and today i am happily married me and my ex-lover are now husband and wife. What more can i say rather than to say thank you Dr.Agbazara for been there for me, contact Dr.Agbazara today and your life will never ever remain the same.YOU CAN CONTACT Dr. Agbazara VIA EMAIL: ( agbazara@gmail.com ) OR CALL HIM ON ( +2348104102662 )

NAME: JOAN
COUNTRY: USA

Kristian said...

I love how you can casually style this skirt as well as dress it up.

To me, the photos still look stunning. I'm curious- are you going to school for photography? You are very good at it, at any rate!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Alex!!! Miss you!

Ali Hval said...

I haven't commented on your blog in forever! But I've been following along, I do promise! T___T Gosh, that necklace is so cute. I'm really digging dainty accessories over chunky ones lately. And of course your photos are a dream as usual. <33

Elliott C said...

My love toward my husband hurts, since the day I took the risk and confronted one of his mistress, life was unbearable and it was clear he loves her more than me because he totally changed, and fought with me for confronting her instead of apologizing to me, he left the house for two weeks, froze my account and even served me with a divorce papers through his lawyer. I didn’t know it will get to that, I was disappointed and lost hope on trust, I thought I could have let them be, so I can save my marriage, I was at the verge of losing everything including our house. I needed to do something because I was almost running crazy, no chance to chill, I had only one option to find instant solution before it all disappears. I searched everywhere I could until I met Dr. Ogudugu on the internet with this email: (GREATOGUDUGU@GMAIL.COM), people really talked good about him and I was bold to ask him for one. Well, am glad he did at the end my husband came back on his knees, after the spell, begging for forgiveness. From what I have studied lately, my husband has indeed changed and become lovely. We never mentioned or even thought about divorcing again. Am so grateful for Dr. Ogudugu’s help.

Kate Mark said...


I live in usa and life is worth living comfortably for me and my family now and really have never seen goodness shown to me this much in my life as I am a mother who struggles with three children and I have been going through a problem as seriously as my husband found a terrible accident last two weeks, and the doctors states that he needs to undergo a delicate surgery for him to be able to walk again and I could not pay the bills, then your surgery went to the bank to borrow and reject me saying that I have no credit card, from there i run to my father and he was not able to help, then when I was browsing through yahoo answers and i came across a loan lender MR TONY HARTON, offering loans at affordable interest rate and i have been hearing about so many scams on the internet but at this my desperate situation, I had no choice but to give it an attempt and surprisingly it was all like a dream, I got a loan of $ 50,000 and I paid for my husband surgery and thank God today is good and you can walk and is working and the burden is longer so much on me more and we can feed well and my family is happy today and i said to myself that I will mourn aloud in the world of the wonders of God to me through this lender GOD fearing MR TONY HARTON and I would advise anyone in genuine and serious need of loan to contact this God-fearing man on financialhome34@outlook.com through .. and I want you all to pray for this man for me
Thanks

Kati said...

Wow, those photos are stunning!

-Kati

KILL LI said...

In our simple life, love plays a very specific role.Now we are able to make your love life healthy and it has no space for any type trouble. These all are possible with the help of AGBAZARA TEMPLE OF SOLUTION. He helped me cast a spell that brought my long lost lover back withing 48hours who left me for another woman. you can also contact him on ( agbazara@gmail.com ) or call him on +2348104102662 and be happy forever like am now with his experience.

BETTY from USA

Imas Exports said...

Thanks for all your efforts that you have put in this .very interesting information.i would like to do all the information

scarf manufacturer in india

Harshita Kapur said...

Love your outfit so much!!! Plus, the second picture is so beautiful..

fannybrides said...

Love your dress!

Little Black Dresses

Stacey Sleck said...


(How i got my husband back)

My husband and i have live together for 15yrs and married for 11yrs and he divorce me 3months ago. I was worried and so confuse because i love him so much and i need him back home, i was really going too depressed and it has affect me so much that i feel my life have come to an end. One day a friend of mine told me about this spell caster called Dr Kala who can help me get my husband back and she told me many people are talking about him all over the internet and she gave me his email (kalalovespell@gmail.com) i contact him and i made all my problems known to him and he told me not to worry that he was going to make my husband to come back to me and in just 48hours i receive a call from my husband and he was appealing that i should come back to the house. I have never in my life believe in spell but now he has just helped me out to be a fulfill woman and i am now so happy. All Thanks to DR KALA and if you also want to have your Husband back to yourself here !! his email again is KALALOVESPELL@GMAIL.COM or you whatsapp him on +2347051705853 i am so happy to testify of your work and kindness.

Lawrenta said...

Now i am convinced that Dr. Osose whose details are (+2348133194891) and (Ososelovespell@gmail.com) is the best love spell caster online after proving himself to me by bring back my ex husband that left me 5months ago and promised never to return but with the help of Dr. Osose love spell i was able to get him back within 48hours and now we are living happilly. to those of you that want to re-unite your relationship should better contact Dr. Osose in the details above because i so much believe that he is the best person to help you.

Lawrenta.

Linda Nasri said...

I promise to share this testimony all over the world once my boyfriend return back to me, and today with all due respect i want to thank Dr ocusodo for bringing joy and happiness to my relationship and my family. I want to inform you all that there is a spell caster that is real and genuine. I never believed in any of these things until i loosed my boyfriend, I required help until i found Dr ocusodo a male spell caster, And he cast a love spell for me, and he assured me that I will get my boyfriend back in two days after the spell has been cast. two days later, my phone rang, and so shockingly, it was my boyfriend who has not called me for long, and made an apology for the heart break, and told me that he is ready to devote the rest of his life with me. priceless released him up to know how much i loved and wanted him. And opened his eyes to picture how much we have to share together. As I’m writing this testament right now I’m the cheeriest girl on earth and me and my fiance is living a happy life and our love is now stronger than how it were even before our break up. So that’s why I promised to share my testimony all over the universe. All thanks goes to priceless for the excessive work that he has done for me. Below is his email address in situation,email: drocusodospellcaster@gmail.com OR drocusodospellcaster@yahoo.com his contact number +2348105578036 you are undergoing a heart break, and I assure you that as he has done mine for me, he will definitely help you too. drocusodospellcaster@gmail.com OR drocusodospellcaster@yahoo.com

mark Rose said...

Now i am convinced that Dr. Osose whose details are (+2348133194891) and (Ososelovespell@gmail.com) is the best love spell caster online after proving himself to me by bring back my ex husband that left me 5 months ago and promised never to return but with the help of Dr. Osose love spell i was able to get him back within 48hours and now we are living happily. to those of you that want to re-unite your relationship should better contact Dr. Osose in the details above because i so much believe that he is the best person to help you.

Rose

James William said...

Hello! everyone out here,I am James William from Portland Oregon United state.It has been my desire to help people out with their problems no matter how little my contribution may be.

As regards to the promise i made to BABA ARUOSA if he could help me get back my girlfriend,i'm using this means to fulfill my promise and also let everybody know there's solution to your problem no matter how difficult you think it is okay.

I loved a girl for more than 2 years and she told me she was going to marry me.But she would change her mind and tell me she didn't love me anymore and was seeing a guy,which i found out.I begged her to accept me and also tried every means possible to make her know i can't live without her because i really love her but she would pay deaf ears to me.

We were working in the same company and each time i see her,i wish all this weren't happening.This pain continued till a friend of mine led me to BABA ARUOSA whom he told me was very extremely powerful and has helped with a problem.

Soon as i contacted him,i knew he was the exact answer to my solution because i felt his powers from his carefully selected words and calmness.I explain all that happened to me and he told me what to do.I did as i was instructed and never doubted him.To my greatest surprise what i felt was almost impossible within the twinkle of an eyes was over.

She called me pleading for my forgiveness for how she has treated me and that she loves me so much and will never cheat on me again and will marry me.And from that moment till now all we've been experiencing is happiness in our relationship.We'll be getting married soon........lol

I would advice anyone with problem to contact him via email : templeofsupernaturalcontact@gmail.com for his help.

Stella Jones said...

My name is STELLA JONES am from TEXAS. i want to use this opportunity to thank my great doctor who really made my life a pleasurable one today. this great man DR.ALPHONSO brought my husband back to me, i had 2 lovely kids for my husband, about 3 years ago i and my husband has been into one quarrell or the other until he finally left me for one lady. i felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again. i tried to be strong just for the kids but i could not control the pains that torments my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because i was really in love with my husband. every day and night i think of him and always wish he would come back to me, until one day i met a good friend of mine that was also in a situation like me but her problem was her ex- boyfriend who she had an unwanted pregnancy for and he refused to take responsibility and dumped her. she told me that mine was a small case and that i shouldn't worry about it at all so i asked her what was the solution to my problems and she gave me this great man phone number and his email address. i was doubting if this man was the solution, so contacted this great man and he told me what to do and i deed them all, he told me to wait for just two day and that my husband will come crawling on his kneels just for forgiveness so i faithfully deed what this great man asked me to do and for sure after two days i heard a knock on the door, in a great surprise saw him on his kneels and i was speechless, when he saw me, all he did was crying and asking me for forgiveness, from that day, all the pains and sorrows in my heart flew away,since then i and my husband and our lovely kids are happy.thats why i want to say a big thank you to DR.ALPHONSO grate temple. this great man made me to understand that theres no problem on earth that has no solution so please if you know that you have this same problem or any problem that is similar, i will advise you to come straight to this great man. you can email him via: dralphonsosolutionhom@gmail.com or through his private phone number +2349032522124

OGUDUGU SPELL CASTER said...

I am Dr Ogudugu a Traditional healer, herbalist and spell caster. I use real magical powers to fight demons, evil spirits and super villains. Are you suffering in silence? does everything in your life seems to be going wrong no matter how hard you try to make things better? have Questions about love, or career let me help you am a born gifted traditional healer and master psychic. I 've experience in exploration of the past, present and future. I can help you with any of those problems that are making your life difficult and miserable,do you have many enemies some enemies that you are not even aware of? are you having many obstacles in your life? Is your love,relationship,marriage life falling apart? is your life facing financial ruin ? i specialize in reuniting.Email me about your problems and i'll be of great help to you on my my personal email address: GREATOGUDUGU@GMAIL.COM

Maria Steveson said...

how DR BEN help me get pregnant
I am MARIA STEVESON from CALIFORNIA, I have been trying for 5 years to get pregnant and needed help! i have Been going to the doctors but still nothing. The doctor said that me and my husband are fine and I don't know where else to turn. Until one day my friend introduce me to this great spell caster who helped her to get back her lost husband back with love spell and also made her pregnant, So I decided to contact this spell caster DR.OKOSUN on his email after interaction with him he instructed me on what to do, after then i should have sex with my husband or any man I love in this world, And i did so, within the next one months i went for a check up and my doctor confirmed that i am 2 weeks pregnant of two babies. I am so happy!! if you also need help to get pregnant, help to win lottery or need your ex back please contact him for help via email:drokosunsolutionhom.com. You can also contact him through his mobile: +2349055826199. He is a good spell caste.......

gabi said...

I want to use this medium to thank Dr UZOYA for helping me to get back my lover after she left me and the kids for 5 months to suffer.When she left,she told me that she don't love me again and she has found another man which she loved.I cry everyday because i love her so much and i decide to go the net for help when i saw a lady’s post of how Dr UZOYA help her to get her husband back who divorced her and i just say to myself let me give this Dr UZOYA a try and indeed he is wonderful he help me to get my lover back within 2days and my lover return to me and promise to love me forever and beg me for the pain she cost me. I will forever be grateful to you Dr UZOYA, and i will not stop to publish your name on the internet for people to see because you are so great.You can email him at [driraborspellcaster@gmail.com] OR call his telephone number on +13019098775 and he will also save your marriage.

mike becky said...

A GREAT SPELL CASTER (DR.EDO) THAT HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX HUSBAND,AM VERY HAPPY I'm mike becky from United State of America.I never believed in Spells or Magic until I met this special spell caster called Dr edo... I have great joy in me as i am writing this testimony about the great man called Dr. Dr edo When my husband left me i never taught that i will be able to get him back after all he put me through, But i am so happy that after the interference of Dr. edo i was able to get my husband back after 48hours and i can proudly to say, that who ever need help in getting there lover back should contact Dr.edo on these contact details below dredolordspelltemple@gmail.com so I will recommend you to contact Dr edo once you are in need of magic spell.he is sincere and real to help you out..dredolordspelltemple@gmail.com

Candycee Obatay said...

I never believed in Spells or Magics until I met this special spell caster called DR FRED.. The man i wanted to marry left me 3 months to our wedding ceremony and my life was upside down.he was with me for 4 years and i really love him so much..he left me for another woman with no reasons..when i called him, he never picked up my calls and he don't want to see me around him…so,when i told the man what happened. he helped me to do some readings,and after the readings he made me to realize that the other woman has done some spells over my Husband and that is the reason why he left me..he told me he will help me to cast a spell to bring him back. At first i was skeptical but i just gave it a try…In 4 days, My Husband called me himself and came to me apologizing..I cant believe he can ever come back to me again but now i am happy he's back and we are married now and we live as a happy family..Am posting this to the forum if anyone needs the help of this man.Can contact him through this email address : geniusspells@outlook.com or geniusspells@yahoo.com his number +18643962049 Website: http://geniusspells.webs.com/

annoymous said...

Getting your lover, wife or husband back has been made easy all you just have to do is to contact Dr.Zabaza through these details +2348182620374 or zabaza.logan@yahoo.com Dr.Zabaza brought my lover back and he has helped several others you can visit www.zabazalogan.webs.com or go to www.google.com and search for Dr.Zabaza

Unknown said...

Abby Lynn is my name. I am one of the persons that have benefited from Dr. Ogala Love Spell. Dr. Ogala appeared in the middle of my life when all hope was lost. I gave up on life and thought the best way to cure my broken heart was to take my life after I tried several processes and traveled to India seeking for spell to reunite with my husband who dumped me after three years of our marriage for another lady but none of my effort worked. I made up my mind to continue with my suicide plan before a strange spirit came over me like a rain and ministered to me to search online after seeing so much talks about Dr. Ogala Love Spell Temple. I reluctantly searched and found amazing testimonies and recommendations about him which encouraged me to contact him via his email. He replied and asked me to wipe away my tears and quit any act to take my life; he said that my case is solvable after consulting his Oracle. Well, here I am today thanking Dr. Ogala for saving my life and bringing back my Husband. We are so happy today and happier than we have ever been. I am so grateful for being among the people sharing this testimony His email: Ogalalovespell@yahoo.com web site http://ogalalovespell.wix.com/ogalalovespell call +2348147673679

kimberly said...

My FiancĂ© was really quiet and looked angry toward me when he came back from the office He seemed moody and don’t care about dinner, he even canceled our plans because of huge pressure from his family members. After taking some misleading advises from some of his family members. We have been dating for more than 3 years and planning our future together. He said it’s over, when I asked what was wrong, he was very angry and wanted me out of his sight. A good friend of mine who knows about our broke up introduce me to a love spell caster who helped him with a spell that brought back his girlfriend. I thought that the idea of a love spell was strange, but was willing to give it a try. When I contacted Dr. ezomo for the first time I was scared but he assured me that he only uses white magic which is safe and has no side effects. I felt a little better and decided to do the return lover spell. Within 4 days after the spell is cast he showed up at my office, he said that she missed me and he wants us to be together again. Am so happy and I want to say a big thanks to Dr. ezomo for his wonderful work We are back together and our relationship has been better the second time. You can contact via his email address: drezomospellhome@hotmail.com or contact him through whatsapp +2349055406117 or contact me ;edwardkimberly24@gmail.com for more information about dr ezomo.

Rose Moore said...

My mouth is full of testimonies, my husband left the home for two years to south Africa for a tourist, where he meant this prostitute and he was bewitch by the girl my husband refuse to come back home again, i cry day and night looking for who to help me, i read a news paper about a powerful spell caster called Dr Miracle and i contacted the spell caster to help me get my lover back to me and he ask me not to worry about it that the gods we fight for me.. he told me by mid-night when all the spirit is at rest he will cast a spell to reunite my lover back to me. and he did in less than 2 days my husband came back to me and started crying that i should for forgive him, i,m so happy for what this spell caster did for me and my husband.. Dr Miracle of (MIRACLESPELLHOME@YAHOO.COM) or his web, http://miraclespellhome.wix.com/dr-miracles,,,,

mark Rose said...

If you need your Ex lover, Wife or Husband back please i will advice you to contact Doctor. Osose via Ososelovespell@gmail.com because he is the only one that has the power to help you and he can surprise you by bringing back your ex love within 48 hours.

clara said...

I was heartbroken that my husband moved in with another woman so I had a spell to bring him back home and stop the affair he had with her. In just 2 days he left her and went to live at the hotel. He called to say so and get news of the kids. The discussion was pleasant, as if he was changing to become the man I knew when we got married. It was exactly as you said…. Now he’s back home and is absolutely crazy about me. I am so thrilled by this spell that I can’t find the right words to say how I feel right now. You are the best Dr UZOYA, All I can decently say is that you changed my life and saved the most important thing in my life: My Family.u can contact him on [driraborspellcaster@gmail.com] OR call him on +13019098775 Thanks

Sue Preedy said...

OMG! Thank you so much Dr. Trust for restoring back my Broken marriage for 4 years of total separation with my lovely husband cos of her mistress who use a spell on him to abandoned me and our kids. i have contacted so many casters online several times but be scammed. i saw a testimony on the internet of one Juliana testifying of your good work, i contacted you which you assured me just 48 hours for an instant result. Sir just same 48 hours as you promise my husband came back home begging for forgiveness to love and cherish i and the kids forever, am so happy and thankful to you Dr. Trust,,,I am So Happy and Excited because as i am writing this Testimony, My husband is madly in love with me again. If there is any body Out there who is in Difficulties and need help should kindly Contact Dr. Trust on His Email ID and he is Ready to Help you no matter the Situation, (Ultimatespellcast@gmail.com or Ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com call +2348156885231) Web http://ultimatespellcast8.wix.com/ultimatespellcast

Sue Preedy said...

OMG! Thank you so much Dr. Trust for restoring back my Broken marriage for 4 years of total separation with my lovely husband cos of her mistress who use a spell on him to abandoned me and our kids. i have contacted so many casters online several times but be scammed. i saw a testimony on the internet of one Juliana testifying of your good work, i contacted you which you assured me just 48 hours for an instant result. Sir just same 48 hours as you promise my husband came back home begging for forgiveness to love and cherish i and the kids forever, am so happy and thankful to you Dr. Trust,,,I am So Happy and Excited because as i am writing this Testimony, My husband is madly in love with me again. If there is any body Out there who is in Difficulties and need help should kindly Contact Dr. Trust on His Email ID and he is Ready to Help you no matter the Situation, (Ultimatespellcast@gmail.com or Ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com call +2348156885231) Web http://ultimatespellcast8.wix.com/ultimatespellcast

mark Rose said...

If you need your Ex lover, Wife or Husband back please i will advice you to contact Doctor. Osose via Ososelovespell@gmail.com or +2348133194891 because he is the only one that has the power to help you and he can surprise you by bringing back your ex love within 48 hours like he did to me.

HOPE said...

My name is adu hope, I am from Canada, I have great joy in me as i am writing this testimony about the great man called Dr,UZOYA When my lover left me i never taught that i will be able to get him back after all he has put me through, But i am so happy that after the interference of Dr,UZOYA i was able to get my lover back after 48 hours and i can proudly say that who ever need help in getting there lover back should contact Dr,UZOYA on these contact details below driraborspellcaster@gmail.com for proper understanding of what i have just witness. And i promise that he will help you as he help me. call +13019098775

Sarah Boyer said...

Dr Miracle is a real spell caster, he is so powerful, unique, and amazing. Dr Miracle restored happiness to my life again by bringing my husband back to me with his powers. Dr Miracle is a gifted and a very powerful good man and if not for him what would my life turn to? Dr Miracle may your good gods continue to bless you for your good deeds. Dr Miracle words can not express how much good you have done for me and i believe that even a thousand words won't be enough to describe your good great works. If you are facing any spiritual problem i advice you not to cry just contact Dr Miracle on his email or and his web site and he will solve all your problems. Contact him on his email:
homeoflightandsolution@yahoo.com and this is his website: http://homeoflightandsolution.webs.com/ contact him and get your solution now. Thank you Dr Miracle for you are indeed miraculous.

Kimberly Alice said...


Hello,
I am kiberly Alice I’m the most happiest person on the face of the earth, after 6 months of sadness and sorrow without being with the one i love, i tried all my possible best to make sure i make my lover happy but it never seems to work out well it was like am doing everything in vain but all thanks goes to Dr Okodu for coming to change all my worries and sadness to Joy. i knew the great man when i read some wonderful testimony about Dr Okodu how he has helped lots of people on their relationship problems i was reading a magazine when i saw great testimonies, as well my predicament then i decided not to waste time because i have missed my lover so much i decided to contact him and share all my problem with him which he told me not to worry that he is assuring me that within 48 hours everything would be sorted out i believed Dr Okodu so much because of how he has been helping many people, my boyfriend who left me for good suddenly replied my text and returned my calls and asked me to please forgive him i was so happy am so grateful to Dr Okodu for what he has done for me and i promise to testify his goodness all through my life. If you are there passing through the same problem or any kinds of problem contact this great man on his email address: okodujamesspellcaster@yahoo.com


1. Getting your lover or husband back
2. Money spell/ good luck spell
3. Prosperity spell
4. Protection spells
5. Get a job spell
6. Promotion spells
7. Getting your money back
8. Freedom spells
9. Love spell
10. Avenging spell

Dr odalo said...

When it comes to restoring your marriage,getting your lost lover back and curing anybody from any form of disease the only help you can seek is Dr odalo to avoid contact with fake and scam spell casters that are liars and fake and can never grant results!!. What is happening in this world, What is the problem. FBI please come to our aid because this is getting out of hand. We all now know that the only endorsed spell caster in the world is Dr Ajayi. So Who are these people every were with different email address and many fake testimonies about thousand and fake spell casters. I wonder why some people will be here posting the same thing everyday without having a re-think about it,i think it time the FBI put off this fake spell casters that don't want to stop disturbing the internet with their fake testimonies when it is so clear that they are fake and scammers and all they want is to rip on were they have not sow.I was taking advantage off 6 times until i came across Dr odalo with the help of my friend that work in the FBI unit that told me that he don't like the way am wasting my money on fake spell casters trying to restore my marriage that it was announced several years ago that the only gifted spell caster is Dr Odalo. He made everything possible by restoring my marriage. he brought happiness back into my life at a very little cost. He is real and can help you restore your relationship and marriage that is giving you hard times. Email: odalospelltemple@gmail.com or call or whatsapp him on +2348063930531
Debra Miles
From USA

Amara Carr said...

Are you in bad need of love spell to bring back your ex lover or reunite your marriage? Email Dr. Zaba for fast solution. I had a problem with my husband a year and six months ago, which lead us apart. When he broke up with me, I was confuse and did not know what to do to get him back, I felt so empty inside. Until i came across Dr.Zaba on the internet on how He has helped so many people solve there various problem. I emailed Him and I told Him my problem and i did what he asked me to do for him to help me, to briefly make the long story short, Before I knew it, in less than 24 HOURS, my Husband gave me a call and he came back to me and told me he was sorry about what was going on between the both of us. Finally I am writing this testimony to offer my thanks and deep gratitude to you Dr. Zaba for keeping to your words and your promises in bringing him back to me in just 24 hours of your powerful spell casting, and for using your gifted and great powers to bring him back. If you need his help, you can email him at: Zaba24hoursspell@yahoo.com or call +1 (978) 290-5206 Reach him through his Web http://zaba24hoursspell.wixsite.com/zabaspell Amara Carr from Australia

Amara Carr said...

Are you in bad need of love spell to bring back your ex lover or reunite your marriage? Email Dr. Zaba for fast solution. I had a problem with my husband a year and six months ago, which lead us apart. When he broke up with me, I was confuse and did not know what to do to get him back, I felt so empty inside. Until i came across Dr.Zaba on the internet on how He has helped so many people solve there various problem. I emailed Him and I told Him my problem and i did what he asked me to do for him to help me, to briefly make the long story short, Before I knew it, in less than 24 HOURS, my Husband gave me a call and he came back to me and told me he was sorry about what was going on between the both of us. Finally I am writing this testimony to offer my thanks and deep gratitude to you Dr. Zaba for keeping to your words and your promises in bringing him back to me in just 24 hours of your powerful spell casting, and for using your gifted and great powers to bring him back. If you need his help, you can email him at: Zaba24hoursspell@yahoo.com or call +1 (978) 290-5206 Reach him through his Web http://zaba24hoursspell.wixsite.com/zabaspell Amara Carr from Australia

Anonymous said...

Wow it's a new month and my Ex lover just called me telling me that she is sorry for what she did and that she is coming back to me, this was made possible with the help of Dr. Osose whose details are Ososelovespell@gmail.com and +2348133194891. Dr Osose told me that when he is through with the love spell that my lover will call me and ask forgiveness i thought he was joking until today that she called me. i will forever remain grateful to Dr. Osose for what he did for me you out there can also give Dr. Osose a try by contacting him via the details above and i bet you he is gonna put a smile on your face..


Juan Manuel.

Anonymous said...

Hello Dr Okaya , Here is my testimony from your Heart Warming indebted Client(Blanca liciria from United Kingdom, London.. Sir i had to write back to you though I am at work now to let you know that your spell has successfully worked, and he has returned back to me just as you said it sir. A beautiful bud vase of red roses was just brought to my place of work from the man I contacted you about on August 2nd . Sir i am so happy to tell it to the whole world now that he returned back to me through your powerful spells yesterday at about 4:00pm. Everything worked out just the way you said it. No more doubt. Because Dr Okaya realizes we were meant to be, and that we were compact-able. This is actually hard for me to believe now. It’s shocking!! Thank you so much Dr Okaya for weaving you magical powers on me, and for reuniting me and my ex together with your utmost powers. you can reach out to him on His Email Address OKAYASPELLHELP@GMAIL.COM Or What App Him On +27814506790

Karpjuks Andrejs said...

LOTTERY JACKPOT
Straight away after Dr Okaya cast the Lottery spell for me, I felt enveloped by the control of the spell. This spell change my life into riches. I am now out of debts and experiencing the most amazing good luck with lottery after i won a huge amount of money. I have more luck now than I ever had in my life. i won 1.300.000 million pounds. Your Lottery spell made wonders, I can't believe it. Thank you so much sir for dedicating your time to cast the Lottery spell for me.”I am eternally grateful for the lottery spell. Dr..Okaya did for me. You can email him for you own lottery number: OKAYASPELLHELP@GMAIL.COM Or Whats App Him on +27814506790

Rosalind Henson said...

Wow i never thought i will happy in my life ever again, i want you all to thank DR OGUDUGU of GREATOGUDUGU@GMAIL.COM, he is a father that takes care of his children the spell caster of our time, he has saved me from a very ugly situation that almost made my life miserable and i want you all to thank him for me,my husband and i have be married for so many years now with children and the relationship was being threatened by a small girl in his working place,she was almost destroying my home i met so many spell casters but to no avail until i met a friend who came from africa and she told me about DR OGUDUGU, and i decided to contact him and try him out as i was losing faith in all spell casters, but he told not to worry that now am in his temple everything will be alright he assured me 100% that his spell has no side effects and that it will work straight and save my home and my marriage and after he has performed the sacrifices and casted the spell, my husband came back to us with love and affection and he loved us more and more and he never looked back or none did his love for me waiver, if you are also experiencing this sort of your situation in your home, if your husband is drifting away, if you are experiencing a broken home or you have lost your husband to a young woman outside there then look no further help is here as GREATOGUDUGU@GMAIL.COM is ready to help you out okay for any of your problem is it financial needs, revenge spell,Hiv cure, job spell, promotion spell what kind of spell do you need DR OGUDUGU is going to solve it for you okay i have promised him to always talk of his good works to the world in general and to any body who cares to listen, you can email him on his personal email on or GREATOGUDUGU@GMAIL.COM and he will attend to you as soon as possible okay once again his email is GREATOGUDUGU@GMAIL.COM.

Anonymous said...

I want to thank Dr.Agbazara for his job in my family, this is man who left me and the kids for another woman without any good reasons, i was pain and confuse,till one day when i was browsing through the internet with my computer then i saw Dr.Agbazara contact, then i contaced him and he help me cast a reunion spell, since I then the situation has changed, everything is moving well, my husband who left me is now back to his family. reach DR.AGBAZARA TEMPLE via email if you have any relationship problem at:

( agbazara@gmail.com )
OR whatsapp or call him on +2348104102662

Bob Odia said...

I am Bob Odia i want to say a big thanks to Pa Oba who brought back my wife after she divorced me two years ago, i love this woman so much because she is the mother of my kids and i love her so much, but I never knew what came over her that made her thinks that i was cheating on her, so she asked for divorce, but i want to give a big appreciations to the great Pa Oba who brought her back to my life, and now myself and my wife and kids are living happily like never before, so i want you people to thank Pa Oba for helping me.
If you are have any problem and you are confused and you do not know what to do, just try Pa Oba and contact him on obastarspell@gmail.com or visit http://obastarspell.webs.com for more info he can help you out of that your problems.

Ana Jackie said...

I want to express myself to the world and tell them about the great thing that Dr.Ogudugu whose contact details are +2348142250751, greatogudugu@gmail.com or http://greatdrogudugusolutiontemple.webs.com/, Dr.Ogudugu was the great man that brought back my lover to me within the period of 48hours and the amazing thing was that Dr.Ogudugu never asked me for anything in return i only paid for the items he used in casting the spell and that was all. As i am writing now my lover is still with me treating me with care and showing me so much love thanks to Dr.Ogudugu. My name is Ana and i am from Los Angeles in USA.


I want to express myself to the world and tell them about the great thing that Dr.Ogudugu whose contact details are +2348142250751, greatogudugu@gmail.com or http://greatdrogudugusolutiontemple.webs.com/, Dr.Ogudugu was the great man that brought back my lover to me within the period of 48hours and the amazing thing was that Dr.Ogudugu never asked me for anything in return i only paid for the items he used in casting the spell and that was all. As i am writing now my lover is still with me treating me with care and showing me so much love thanks to Dr.Ogudugu. My name is Ana and i am from Los Angeles in USA.


I want to express myself to the world and tell them about the great thing that Dr.Ogudugu whose contact details are +2348142250751, greatogudugu@gmail.com or http://greatdrogudugusolutiontemple.webs.com/, Dr.Ogudugu was the great man that brought back my lover to me within the period of 48hours and the amazing thing was that Dr.Ogudugu never asked me for anything in return i only paid for the items he used in casting the spell and that was all. As i am writing now my lover is still with me treating me with care and showing me so much love thanks to Dr.Ogudugu. My name is Ana and i am from Los Angeles in USA.

Michelle Josh said...

I never believed in any of these things until i loosed my boyfriend, I required help until i found OKIKASPELLTEMPLE@OUTLOOK.COM A great spell caster, And he cast a love spell for me, and he assured me that I will get my boyfriend back in just 24hours after the spell has been cast. 24hours later, my phone rang, and so shockingly, it was my boyfriend who has not called me for past 2 Weeks now, and made an apology for the heart break, and told me that he is ready to be my back bone till the rest of his life with me. DR. OKIKA released him, to know how much i loved and wanted him. And He also opened his eyes to picture how much love we have share together. As I am writing this testimony right now i am the most happiest girl on earth and me and my fiance is living a happy life and our love is now stronger than how it were even before our break up. So that is why I promised to share my testimony all over the universe. All thanks goes to DR.OKIKA for the excessive work that he has done for me. Here is his email address OKIKASPELLTEMPLE@OUTLOOK.COM or OKIKASPELLTEMPLE@YAHOO.COM or you can call him through his private number +2348134367919

OGUDUGU SPELL CASTER said...

Hello every one i am very happy today to share this great testimony with you, I contacted Dr Ogudugu in regards of my lover. He no longer wanted to associate with me anymore. He was interested in working out from the marriage, after begging and pleading with him I realized it was out of my hands, he really was leaving me. My co-worker went through a similar situation and told me that Dr Ogudugu had helped her. I can't say how much I'm grateful she introduced me to Him. After discussing the resolution with Dr Ogudugu, get your lover back spell has done more than what I expected. My lover not only came back to me, but has left his wife and now we are engaged, we are getting married next year, I don't know what I would have done without you. I believe you are my guardian angel you can contact him Via Email GREATOGUDUGU@GMAIL.COM Website: http://greatdrogudugusolutiontemple.webs.com/

OGUDUGU SPELL CASTER said...

Powerful, Magic, Ring +2348055304321 This is the oldest, mystique and the most powerful magic rings and gemstones. This power organized by the great powerful magicians (460-800B.C) and greatly improved by the Pharaohs in Egypt.Call +2348055304321, The results of this ring are so great that this magic has now become well established. This power ring has got the powers of the angels of the seven planets. Now with this ring you will be the most powerful person in this whole world. This ring will affect your stars and will change you, give you success in love, business, make you look very attractive, protect you in your journey, it will prevent you from being fooled from other people, great miracles will come in your life, it will give you good luck and increase your personality, At the same time you will be the richest person in this world. You will dominate other peoples mind; change your bad luck into good luck. With this wonder ring you will even feel a powerful force protecting all, around you from evil powers, demons, witchcraft, black magic etc and even water and fire will not be able to harm you. All your enemies will become dumb and dare not talk bad about you. You will be the main source of attraction in every field... And so this powerful ring can do great wonders, some of the few examples that this wonder ring can do is: it will give you promotions in any field you want, always in examinations you will remember difficult answers, it will attract the opposite sex, whoever you want or wish will come to you, in business sky is the limit with this ring, any type of lotteries, pools, lotto's, bingo's etc will be won by you, you will be protected from black magic, evil powers, spirits etc so nobody will be able to talk bad about you and where ever you go you will be the center of attraction with this wonder power ring. The moment this ring is worn its powers in contact with the fingers produces a gentle current of light electricity which quickly circulates throughout every part of the body, blood, veins, muscles and tissues, recharges the whole system with powers-refills the nerve cells and every organ and destroys diseases, germs and bestows new energy and power to the weak body.
contact Dr Ogudugu on, Cell & Whats-app +2348055304321.
Email:greatogudugu@gmail.com

james russell said...

BEST LOTTERY SPELL BY POWERFUL DR. KEKE ODIN IN FLORIDA

I use to be a very poor man who has always not find luck when it comes to playing the lottery. I have been playing lottery since i was 21 years and now i am 52 meaning i have been playing lottery for 31 years. The biggest amount i have ever won in my life was 400 bucks. But one day my story turns to history after i find this man name Dr. Keke Odin on the Internet that he is the best when it comes to winning lottery. This man is a very strong voodoo doc who gives out the numbers that can never fail. After all my years of laboring and struggling to win the lottery i finally won ( $62,000,000) with the help of Dr. Keke Odin lottery spell. email him now to get the best lottery number to win big amount of lottery

Email: greatkekespelltemple@gmail.com

Mobile Number: +1 386-336-9876

Elliott C said...

I am alive today because Dr.Ogudugu helped me to recover from the pains that i was going through, My name is Elliott from Chicago and i am very happy to express my appreciation to Dr.Ogudugu for helping me to get my husband back to me. I was finally able to contact Dr.Ogudugu who helped me to get my husband, I am glad to drop Dr.Ogudugu details which are: greatogudugu@gmail.com or WhatsApp No: +2348139793075 for urgent help to get your life partner back

Nathan Davidson said...

FINANCIAL RESTORATION: fundingloanplc@yahoo.com ...

I'm Nathan Davidson a businessman who was able to revive his dying business through the help of a Godsent lender known as Jason Raymond the CEO of FUNDING CIRCLE INC. Am resident at 1542 Main St, Buffalo, NY.. Well are you trying to start a business, settle your debt, expand your existing one, need money to purchase supplies. Have you been having problem trying to secure a Good Credit Facility, I want you to know that FUNDING CIRCLE INC. is the right place for you to resolve all your financial problem because am a living testimony and i can't just keep this to myself when others are looking for a way to be financially lifted.. I want you all to contact this Godsent lender using the details as stated in other to be a partaker of this great opportunity Email: fundingloanplc@yahoo.com OR Call/Text +14067326622


baba james said...

Do You Need A Powerful Africa Native Doctor? I Mean A Spiritual Herbalist
With Great Spirit Connected To Ancestors. Call +2349053014785 Dr omonzokpia
James Is A High Voodoo Priest Master. He is a Spell Caster, Native
Doctor, Spiritual Herbalist, Powerful Sickle cell Healer, Spiritual
Astrologer, Psychic Reader, Multi Guru, Witch Doctor, Priest Of Africa
Money Ritual.

Have You Been To Native Doctor to Native Doctor Without Any Solution To
Your Problems Or Rather Add To it? Have You Been To Place To Place In View
Of A Powerful Native Doctor That Can Solve All Your Predicament, You Must
Understand That There Is A Native Doctor That Supersede All Native Doctor
Among All Native Doctor, If You Are In Search Of A Powerful Native Doctor
With Great Spiritual Powers, Then You Must Be In Search Of A Native Doctor
That Derives Power From The Marine World. That Is The Spirituality Of The
Greatest Africa Native Doctor omonzokpia.
Dr James Is Recognized All Over The World Of Marine Kingdom, As One
Of The Top Fortunate And Most Powerful Native Doctor Of Charms Casts From
The Beginning Of His Ancestors ship Until Now Dr o lives Strong
Among All Other Native Doctors, There Have Never Been Any Form Of
Impossibility Beyond The Control Of Dr omonzokpia. It Doesn't Matter The
Distance Of The Person With The Problems Or Situation, All You Have To Do
Is Believe

In The Native omonzokpia charms Casts That Works, He Always
Warns Never To Get His Charms Casts If You Do Not Believe Or Unable To
Follow His Instruction.
It Is The Assignment Of The Native Doctor Dromonzokpia To Offer
Services To Those In Need Of Spiritual Assistance Not Minding The Gravity
Of Your Situations Or Distance As Long As Water, Sea, Ocean, Lake, River,
Sand etc. Are Near You, Then Your Problems Of Life Would Be Controlled
Under Your Foot.

If You Need Any Spiritual Help On Any of These:
Get Your Lover Back
Fruit Of The Womb
Fibroid
Business Boom
Financial Breakthrough
Get Rich Without Ritual 09053014785
Do As I Say
Bad Dream
Promise And Fail
Epilepsy
Spiritual Attack
Land/Court Case
Mental Disorder
Political Appointment
Visa Approval
Cancer
Examination Success
Spend And Get Back
Good Luck
Natural Health
Hypertension
Diabesity (Diabetic+Obesity)
Stroke
Sickle Cell
Impotency
Win Court Case
Promotion At Work
Commanding Tone
Protection Ring
Marriage Success
Love Ring
Favour Ring
Recover Lost Glory
Spiritual Power For Men Of God
Travel Success Ring
Job Success
Lotto/Pool Win And Many More.

Make Haste To Call Dr omonzokpia On +2349053014785. Or Mail Him to
babadoctorjamesomonzokpia@gmail.com For Spiritual Problem Today And You Will Surely
Get Solution To All Your Predicament.

Email: babadoctorjamesomonzokpia@gmail.com ..09053014785

baba james said...

Do You Need A Powerful Africa Native Doctor? I Mean A Spiritual Herbalist
With Great Spirit Connected To Ancestors. Call +2349053014785 Dr omonzokpia
James Is A High Voodoo Priest Master. He is a Spell Caster, Native
Doctor, Spiritual Herbalist, Powerful Sickle cell Healer, Spiritual
Astrologer, Psychic Reader, Multi Guru, Witch Doctor, Priest Of Africa
Money Ritual.

Have You Been To Native Doctor to Native Doctor Without Any Solution To
Your Problems Or Rather Add To it? Have You Been To Place To Place In View
Of A Powerful Native Doctor That Can Solve All Your Predicament, You Must
Understand That There Is A Native Doctor That Supersede All Native Doctor
Among All Native Doctor, If You Are In Search Of A Powerful Native Doctor
With Great Spiritual Powers, Then You Must Be In Search Of A Native Doctor
That Derives Power From The Marine World. That Is The Spirituality Of The
Greatest Africa Native Doctor omonzokpia.
Dr James Is Recognized All Over The World Of Marine Kingdom, As One
Of The Top Fortunate And Most Powerful Native Doctor Of Charms Casts From
The Beginning Of His Ancestors ship Until Now Dr o lives Strong
Among All Other Native Doctors, There Have Never Been Any Form Of
Impossibility Beyond The Control Of Dr omonzokpia. It Doesn't Matter The
Distance Of The Person With The Problems Or Situation, All You Have To Do
Is Believe

In The Native omonzokpia charms Casts That Works, He Always
Warns Never To Get His Charms Casts If You Do Not Believe Or Unable To
Follow His Instruction.
It Is The Assignment Of The Native Doctor Dromonzokpia To Offer
Services To Those In Need Of Spiritual Assistance Not Minding The Gravity
Of Your Situations Or Distance As Long As Water, Sea, Ocean, Lake, River,
Sand etc. Are Near You, Then Your Problems Of Life Would Be Controlled
Under Your Foot.

If You Need Any Spiritual Help On Any of These:
Get Your Lover Back
Fruit Of The Womb
Fibroid
Business Boom
Financial Breakthrough
Get Rich Without Ritual 09053014785
Do As I Say
Bad Dream
Promise And Fail
Epilepsy
Spiritual Attack
Land/Court Case
Mental Disorder
Political Appointment
Visa Approval
Cancer
Examination Success
Spend And Get Back
Good Luck
Natural Health
Hypertension
Diabesity (Diabetic+Obesity)
Stroke
Sickle Cell
Impotency
Win Court Case
Promotion At Work
Commanding Tone
Protection Ring
Marriage Success
Love Ring
Favour Ring
Recover Lost Glory
Spiritual Power For Men Of God
Travel Success Ring
Job Success
Lotto/Pool Win And Many More.

Make Haste To Call Dr omonzokpia On +2349053014785. Or Mail Him to
babadoctorjamesomonzokpia@gmail.com For Spiritual Problem Today And You Will Surely
Get Solution To All Your Predicament.

Email: babadoctorjamesomonzokpia@gmail.com ..09053014785

Daniel said...

It is indeed true that lottery spells are real for more than 4 years i have been active in playing the state farm lottery amongst others and had only won once and it was a small win. I came across posts of how spell casters help with lottery wins and i decided to give it a try but still no luck until a friend gave me the email address of Dr Zadson just 6 months back after i contacted him i was given some instructions and i adhered to them and in the last 5 months i had won over $7,000,000.00 in all on several occasions and this was too wonderful a miracle to be quite about and i decided to tell the world of this great ambassador. Contact him with details below for immediate and active lottery spells and have your own testimony
Email : eduduzadsontemple@yahoo.com or +1240-892-4311

Latest Instagrams

© Into the Woods. Design by Fearne.