Year in Review // 2015

December 31, 2015

Collage2015a Collage2015b Collage2015d Collage2015e Collage2015f

Well, 2015 has finally drawn to a close. It's been a roller coaster, no doubt, but it's been a year full of laughter, love and adventure. I've finally been able to grow out my hair, which makes me happier than I am able to verbally express (okay, well maybe that's a tad dramatic,) work with some incredible companies, and even live in Virginia while attending college. I had the opportunity to meet ModCloth's founder Susan and even her beloved little pug, Winston. That picture of me in the navy blue and white dress? ModCloth designed that collection inspired from outfit uploads from me and a few other gals in their style gallery! Not gonna lie though, out of all of these photo shoots, the last one is definitely my fave ;)

What are some of your New Year's resolutions? 2016 is almost here, and I can't wait to see what adventures it brings!


Kristian said...

Happy New Year!

Georgiana said...

Read my lifestyle advice column (link) to become an even better (and maybe even quirkier) person ;) Happy new year 2016!

Rachel Elizabeth said...

You've had a fantastic 2015! Looking forward 2016 and all it will hold :)

http://www.lifewiththeroofdown.com/

Tessa said...

I have enjoyed following you on your blog. Your fashion shares are beautiful as well as informative. I am glad you had a nice year, overall and I hope you have a memorable 2016. All the best.

AGBAZARA TEMPLE said...

Hello everyone my name is Joan from USA, i never ever believed in spell until i meet a man called Dr.Agbazara, who helped me cast a spell that brought back my ex-lover to me within 48 hours. Dr.Agbazara spells works beyond my imaginations and today i am happily married me and my ex-lover are now husband and wife. What more can i say rather than to say thank you Dr.Agbazara for been there for me, contact Dr.Agbazara today and your life will never ever remain the same.YOU CAN CONTACT Dr. Agbazara VIA EMAIL: ( agbazara@gmail.com ) OR CALL HIM ON ( +2348104102662 )

NAME: JOAN
COUNTRY: USA

Maddy said...

An interesting blog. I give big thum up for very usefull and interesting information.

Anonymous said...

People has always make good comments about Dr.Agbazara of AGBAZARA TEMPLE and i never knew how truth that was until i had issues with my lover and i contacted Dr.Agbazara then i realized the true effective of his powers. At first when Dr.Agbazara told me that once he cast a spell for me that my lover will come back to me within 48 hours and that all i have to do is beleive and do what he ask me to do, But today i am so happy for his help towards my relationship because everything worked as he has said. So people just contact DR.AGBAZARA TEMPLE today VIA: ( agbazara@gmail.com ) OR call +2348104102662 and get the problems in your relationship solved

Latest Instagrams

© Into the Woods. Design by Fearne.