White Christmas

December 2, 2015

IMG_1917 IMG_1993

It's Christmas time! Pardon my excitement, but I have a bit of a love for Christmas. I'm sad to say it doesn't look like we'll be seeing snow prior to the 25th - not gonna lie, it makes me a wee bit sad. But I've been rest assured that January and February will bring more "winter magic" than I will probably care for ;)

IMG_1890 IMG_2049 Collage IMG_1811 IMG_1860 IMG_2018
Skirt: c/o Romwe
Sweater: thrifted
Scarf: gift
Necklace: etsy
Shoes: vintage
Kristian said...

Lovely "white christmas" look!

Lisa said...

Beautiful outfit! May I ask what lipstick you use? I love that shade of red!

Rachel Elizabeth said...

Looks a lot warmer there than here! Love this outfit though :)

http://www.lifewiththeroofdown.com/

Porcelina said...

Gorgeous girl, all-white is fab on you x

Latest Instagrams

© Into the Woods. Design by Fearne.