Magic Eraser

November 16, 2015

IMG_2669 IMG_2666

Ladies, I'm back! So sorry for that rather long, unintentional blogging break! I had a few early finals and a fun little cold that hindered my blogging schedule a bit. 

Today I want to introduce you all to a skin care product that I've been using for a few months now called Exposed Skin Care. For years I've been afraid to try products like Proactive because I always heard horror stories about your skin getting worse before it gets better. Exposed Skin Care is supposed to work very similarly. When they wrote me and asked if I would do a review, I figured now was a good time to experiment and see if it really works. Over the course of my treatment, I have definitely noticed an overall improvement. My skin did get worse the first week or so, but after that my blemishes diminished significantly. 

IMG_2766 IMG_2649 IMG_2731

In addition to a new skin care routine, I've found that diet really affects overall skin health more than pretty much anything else. Drinking plenty of water and staying away from sugary foods tends to be when my skin is at it's best. 

IMG_2822

The 3 musketeers said...

Your makeup is so pretty and simple. I love it!
~Hannah
the3musketeerssite.wordpress.com

MizzJ said...

Interesting, why would your skin worsen before getting better?

Anonymous said...

That is news to me as well, worse before better. Not to be used on open flesh. A struggle to find what works best for each individual. I have been very thankful for Proactive! I wish it had existed when I was in my teens!

Latest Instagrams

© Into the Woods. Design by Fearne.