Leaving Summer

October 15, 2015

IMG_1249 IMG_1252

The leaves are changing! I am so excited to see actual Fall colors this year. Outside my window the landscape has been slowly sweeping with color, and I can't wait to snap some pics when Virginia is completely gold and scarlet. Are you girls seeing signs of Autumn yet?

IMG_1301 IMG_1290 Collagebb IMG_1306
Top: vintage
Jacket: c/o Romwe
Necklace: Happiness Boutique 
Shoes: vintage
Skirt: thrifted
Julie Hiller said...

I love that necklace on you! You're looking ready for winter and very stylish!

lifestyle by joules

Dailenys Hernandez said...

Love your outfits!

SomeoneLikeYou said...

Hope you've been enjoying college sweet girl! Been so excited for you to embark on this journey. x

Lauren of Someone Like You

The three musketeers said...

Love your outfit! :D
~Hannah
The3muskteerssite.wordpress.com

Anna L said...

Oh your outfits are always so stunning and this color looks divine on you! I'm so envious we don't get much of fall here maybe a week of weather below 70 degrees and that's it and no trees changing colors I hope fall is good to you!

Kirsten said...

I am loving the fall weather too, Alex!! All the trees are gorgeous...this morning it was 28 degrees. Miss you friend...cannot wait to see you at Christmas! ❤️

Latest Instagrams

© Into the Woods. Design by Fearne.