Capturing Nostalgia

October 27, 2015

IMG_7949

IMG_8012

These are the kinds of photo shoots that make blogging exciting. I love being able to take time, play with the sun and capture images that encapsulate a feeling of nostalgia. Since I've been in Virginia, I've been so busy, it's hard to take pictures as much as I would like to. I miss shooting photo sessions! 

IMG_8045IMG_8060 IMG_7978 IMG_8089
Shirt & hat: Wet Seal
Boots: Soda
Jeans: Forever 21
Bracelets: Etsy


Minnie Muse said...

Such FUN!!!
-Madison
www.1minniemuse.blogspot.com

Emma, Anna, and Hannah said...

Wow, love your style!
Emma
The3musketeerssite.wordpress.com

Jenna Leigh said...

Love this outfit! :) Those boots.....ahhhh

http://abeautifulheart07.blogspot.com/

Kristian said...

Haha! Clever shirt; it adds a twist to a great, classic look.

Abby said...

Definitely the summer is your season, am I right? You're like a flower chasing the sunlight.

Sandra said...

Amazing outfit!! loved :)
http://arganoilhome.com/

Latest Instagrams

© Into the Woods. Design by Fearne.