Little Italy

September 23, 2015

IMG_1667 IMG_1685
IMG_1660

One of my favorite places on the planet is the city of San Diego. It's a place very dear to my heart, and I love spending time there whenever I get the chance! We recently got to explore Little Italy, which has been on my to-do list for a while now. One of my favorite places on this Italian inspired street, was a super unique dessert place. Basically, you choose your meringue shell, choose a gelato to fill it with and any toppings or crunch you want inside. To eat it, you break the shell with the end of the spoon. Girls, I'm not gonna lie- literally the best dessert I've ever had!

IMG_1727 IMG_1707 IMG_1705 Collage IMG_1726

Dress: H&M
Belt: thrifted
Shoes: Just Fab
Necklace: Onecklace
Purse: CMDirect
Kristian said...

How fun! What a neat eat!

Devinne S. said...

Oooh those little desserts look so yummy! I love your outfit, by the way--that pink bag is too cute!

Georgiana said...

Lovely outfit and photos as always. This time those cute pastel coloured pastries caught my eye, I need to taste these too!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!! Your outfit is divine and the desert looks amazing!

happyinheels blog said...

I love your dress! It looks beautiful on you :)
-Margaret
http://happyinheels.blogspot.com/

Homemade Detox Cleanse said...

Love the dream and blog too. You are such a nice blogger. Just a wonderful blog. Thanks and keep sharing.

Amber Trends said...

What was the name of this super unique dessert place that you visited?

Alexandra Marie said...

@Amber Trends iDessert :D

Latest Instagrams

© Into the Woods. Design by Fearne.