Leopard

September 9, 2015

IMG_7081 IMG_7131

I adore leopard print. Which is funny to hear myself say, because for the longest time I despised it, in all it's spotted, kitschy glory. But recent trends have turned leopard print into a stylish and sophisticated neutral that I have come to love. I found this simple blouse at Dresslink and decided to pair it with one of their black clutch handbags. This outfit is super simple, but sometimes I enjoy a good, easy-going ensemble. 

IMG_7136 IMG_7020 IMG_7156
Top & clutch: c/o Dresslink
Shoes: thrifted
Shorts; JCPenney
Bracelet: Burlington Coat Factory
Sunglasses: H&M
Ashley Faith said...

I used to hate leopard print too. Now that it's pretty popular and more of a neutral I can stand it but it's still not my favorite thing, and I've never worn it. However, that shirt is beautiful! I would wear it. :)

Kristian said...

I used to hate leopard print too but if done right, with just hints as you did here, it really works.

LivForStyle said...

Love the pop of leopard.

Liv

www.livforstyle.net

Jenna Leigh said...

Love the look girl!

Delvalina said...

You are always adorable my friend! I just love the earrings and black purse!
Glad that you still doing your thing even though you're in college nor.

Blessing,
Delvalina

Minnie Muse said...

Loving how simple and chic this ensemble it Alex! I am not the biggest fan of leopard print but it is Deffinitely a current print right now and the simple Grimm on this blouse is the perfect touch!
-Madison
www.1minniemuse.blogspot.com

Sara, Swing The Day Away said...

I love leopard print, when it's done right. I love the touch of the print here! I think I mostly hate leopard print that is velvety or furry, lol. You always look so chic!

Kayla said...

Such a simple but beautiful outfit! x

Mod Circus said...

This look is great! I love a simple, easy-going outfit from time to time too. I also find myself reaching for leopard more and more. I think it's much more "neutral" now, which is a perfect way to dress up an outfit. Love your blog!
-Jodi
www.modcircus.com

Winscribbles said...

you have a gorgeous website and cute style! :)

xoxo,
Winn | ♥
winscribbles.blogspot.com | Instagram

Latest Instagrams

© Into the Woods. Design by Fearne.