Fairy Tale

September 6, 2015

IMG_0823 IMG_0879

So truth be told, I have been so excited to bring you girls this post on account of several reasons. One being the most obvious, I have blonde hair! Okay, not really - it's a wig, but if you follow me on Facebook or Instagram, you would know that I've been fighting the blondie bug for a while now. Since I'm in college, I don't think my pocket book will be venturing into that territory for a while ;) At any rate, what do you think? Yay or nay?

And the second reason for my excitement is this lovely dress from Azazie! I was stoked for the opportunity to work with this amazing company again. I featured one of their dresses back in March, and knew this frock would be the perfect fit for my... wait for it... Cinderella inspired post! I've been dying to create an outfit post inspired by the 2015 film, and now it's finally here! How many of you were obsessed with this movie? I instantly fell in love after seeing it in the Spring for Jenna's birthday.

IMG_1010 Collageb IMG_0971 IMG_0932 IMG_0758 Collage

I also created a Cinderella inspired makeup tutorial for you girls, so be sure and check it out! Scroll to the end of the post for some magical beauty tips!

IMG_0940
IMG_0979
Dress: c/o Azazie
Shoes & jewelry: vintage
Wig: ebay
Minnie Muse said...

Absolutely LOVE this Alex!!! Totally 100% Cinderella inspired:)
-Madison
www.1minniemuse.blogspot.com

Molly C said...

You look beautiful, Alex! Just like Cinderella. :)

-Molly, themollymouseblog.blogspot.com

rufflesandgrace said...

What a pretty ensemble Alex! You look gorgeous! However I favor your hair brown better. It makes your eyes pop more! But You look great either way! Such a pretty dress! My hope is to make a Cinderella ball gown by next summer and I might just use your makeup tutorial! Thanks for putting it together!
By His Grace,
Victoria
https://rufflesandgrace.wordpress.com/

rufflesandgrace said...

What a pretty ensemble Alex! You look gorgeous! However I favor your hair brown better. It makes your eyes pop more! But You look great either way! Such a pretty dress! My hope is to make a Cinderella ball gown by next summer and I might just use your makeup tutorial! Thanks for putting it together!
By His Grace,
Victoria
https://rufflesandgrace.wordpress.com/

Abby said...

You'd have your place in a movie or on the red carpet. Your look is lovely! And you're so beautiful, especially when you smile.

Becca Meyer said...

I adore this dress!!!!! Beautiful pictures:)

Lauren said...

Alex,
Wow! You look so different as a blond! I think you're original brunette hair color suits you and your coloring much better. It makes your gorgeous eyes stand out so much, and has such a elegant look, too. But you're absolutely beautiful either way.
By the way, I love following your blog. You have such feminine and fashionable style, and I don't think you've had a outfit I haven't loved!

Latest Instagrams

© Into the Woods. Design by Fearne.