Dreams Come True

September 1, 2015

IMG_1466 IMG_1469

So my blog turns four years old today! Into the Woods is just growing up so fast ( hehe, just kidding ;) I have loved every minute of my blogging adventure - I've met amazing people, experienced incredible things and have had some opportunities of a lifetime! Thank you for sticking with me through it all! And to all of you newcomers, welcome!

To celebrate, I have some rather exciting news! ModCloth contacted me recently and informed me that their latest Fall/Winter collection was inspired by a few fashionistas in their style gallery, me being one of them! They sent me this lovely dress to style for you all. The more I wear it, the more I fall in love! It's such a fun take on the classic little black dress, but in navy. Can't you imagine wearing this for just about any occasion?

IMG_1545 IMG_1557

IMG_1571
Dress: c/o ModCloth
Shoes: Just Fab
Necklace: Onenecklace 
Minnie Muse said...

How exciting Alex! Happy birthday to your blog:) I love this dress that Modcloth sent you....so lovely!
-Madison
www.1minniemuse.blogspot.com

Paige said...

What a nifty dress! :D Gotta love that contrast trim. <3 Congratulations on being an inspiration to Modcloth.

Helen Le Caplain said...

What a lovely dress! How nice that they were inspired by you (go you!)

Happy 4th birthday too :)

www.mancunianvintage.com

Laura Mitbrodt said...

your dress is so chic, I love it with the necklace
xo
www.laurajaneatelier.com

Jeans and a Teacup said...

Happy Blogiversary! And congrats on the ModCloth dress! It looks great on you!
~Jessica
Jeans and a Teacup

Kristian said...

How cool to have such a thing inspired in part by you! It is a lovely dress and congrats on the anniversary.

Sara, Swing The Day Away said...

Happy blogiversary! How exciting to be working with ModCloth!

Latest Instagrams

© Into the Woods. Design by Fearne.