Fire & Gold

August 19, 2015

IMG_6920 IMG_6941

Well, it's official! Right now I am on a plane to VA! I'm feeling such a mix of emotions, but more than anything I'm so excited to see what adventures lie ahead.

I thought I'd show you girls a casual Summer outfit option - it has been so crazy hot in Cali over the past week or so. This blue button down is from Dresslink. I love the classic chambray spiced up with some polka dots and lace. And it retails at $7, so you can't beat that! I paired it with these shorts, which if you can believe, I found at Walmart of all places. I love them! I only wish they had more colors in my size.


IMG_6952 IMG_6999 IMG_6973
IMG_6957
Top: c/o Dresslink
Shorts: Walmart
Shoes: Just Fab
Earrings: Del Mar Fair
M said...

Wow, I love the wedges, very comfy but still dressy, you look fab!

M
The Flower Duet

Карина said...

Wonderful photos!))

Добро пожаловать>Baby’s On Fire Blog

Minnie Muse said...

Live this outfit Alex! So simple and chic:) so exciting about heading off to a new adventure and chapter in your life....I wish you all the best!!
xo
-Madison
www.1minniemuse.blogspot.com

Jenna Leigh said...

love that top Alex :) Ahhh im gonna miss you bestie

Ashley Faith said...

I love how you can even make make shorts look so classy! You look gorgeous.

Hannah said...

Such a classy, yet casual outfit. I love it. :)

Sara Strauss {Sincerely, Sara} said...

This top is so cute! Polka dots and lace? Yes please!! Love this darling earrings!
~Sara
Sincerely, Sara

happyinheels blog said...

Super cute top! I love that look!
-Margaret
http://happyinheels.blogspot.com/

Laura Whitman said...

What an adorable top! Good luck moving in - what an exciting adventure! Can't wait to hear all about your college times!

xoxo,
Laura
http://lauraisthriftingthroughlife.blogspot.com/

Sarah said...

This outfit is super cute! The top with polka dots and lace has the perfect vintagey vibe whilst still modern! I just recently found your blog and it is superb-your photography is amazing, outfits are stunning, and your personality and trust in God enhance your blog greatly.

I just started my own blog too- in inspiration of a few blogs, yours included!
~Sarah
http://poemsandpearls.blogspot.com

Latest Instagrams

© Into the Woods. Design by Fearne.