Butterfly Garden

August 13, 2015

IMG_7246



Yesterday, I was so excited to edit pictures and get this outfit post out to you girls. My laptop, Charlie (yes I named him, don't judge ;), decided to die and furthermore, I realized that I left the cord at work overnight.... drat. Well, to make a long story short, I have a new ensemble to share with you :)

This lovely chiffon frock is from eShakti. How beautiful is this piece? I just love the polka dot detail. This is another customizable dress, so I was able to choose the length, sleeves and neckline! The one thing I am a little sad about is that the dress length isn't what I requested. I'm sure if I sent it back, eShakti would fix the issue, but to be honest, I'm just too lazy! On a good note, this dress is well made and perfect for Summer. Plus, it has zippered pockets!

IMG_7205 IMG_7404 IMG_7323 Collage IMG_7384 - Copy
Dress: c/o E Shakti
Shoes: Payless
Hat: Big Lots
Bracelet: Charming Charlie's
Belt: thrifted
M said...

Wow, the vintage look is great on you. You look like a 1950s movie star ;)

besos,
M
The Flower Duet

daria said...

That is such a classic, lovely dress!

Minnie Muse said...

Beautiful as always Alex! eShakti is a fave of mine and I absolutely love that polka dot dress:) The setting you chose for pictures is stunning.
-Madison
www.1minniemuse.blogspot.com

Lindsey Puls said...

You look stunning! I love this dress. Eshakti is one of my new fave places to shop. It's so fun customizing your dresses. :)

-Lindsey
have-clothes-will-travel.com

Hannah Barta said...

So very pretty, Alex!

Dance A Real
walking in the air.

happyinheels blog said...

Very cute! I love the bright lip!
-Margaret
http://happyinheels.blogspot.com/

Jeans and a Teacup said...

I absolutely love this dress! I think the length is perfect even if it's not what you asked for.
~Jessica
Jeans and a Teacup

Ashley Faith said...

That is such a gorgeous dress! It may not be the length you asked for but I think it looks lovely on you anyway. I like how you subtly mixed patterns by adding a hat with a print on it. It's a great way to add some interest to an outfit that I'll have to try!

Paige said...

Classy polka-dots! I like the look of a floppy straw hat. :)

Kristian said...

It is too bad that the length isn't what you requested though it looks fabulous on you. I love how it is classic but you don't look old fashioned or frumpy. There is a seductiveness that is still modest, is that makes sense?

Jenna Leigh said...

Beautiful!! I have always wanted to shoot there :)

Minau said...

Great look! Love the retro vibe!

Angel Lane said...

Such a stunning dress, and it looks fabulous on you!
x Angela // missangellane.blogspot.com

Sara, Swing The Day Away said...

Zippered pockets?! That's awesome! I love the big floppy hat with this dress. What a great summer outfit. You look really comfy, too!

Latest Instagrams

© Into the Woods. Design by Fearne.