Back to School

August 26, 2015

IMG_7712 IMG_7868 IMG_7889

In a sad turn of events, my wifi decided to go for a field trip into the land of nowhere last night. Yes, and along with it, the promise of a Wednesday blog post. At the very least, things are back and running today (yay)!

For a little update, I've been at college for a week now. I started classes on Monday, and so far I love them! I have some great professors, and I think it's going to be a pretty fantastic year. Virginia is stunning - even more beautiful than I imagined!

I'm kicking off my first week of University life with a back to school inspired ensemble. It's still a tad warm outside for a look like this, but rest assured I'll be pulling out this cozy Romwe flannel a lot this Fall. Nothing says Autumn more than a cute, plaid button down!

IMG_7674 IMG_7748

IMG_7637 Collage
Top: c/o Romwe
Boots: Famous Footwear
Watch: Charming Charlie's
Skirt: thrifted
Necklace: Papaya
Katie Lee said...

So lovely!
I hope you enjoy Uni life!

Katie | katielikeme.com

Anonymous said...

Love the outfit! You are so beautiful and I love your blog, styling and photography! Look forward to your posts every week!

Sara, Swing The Day Away said...

Good luck this semester! I love primary colors together, especially for the beginning of fall and the back to school season. I wish I could find a flannel that fit me right!

Minnie Muse said...

Oh I love this look so much Alex! I could definitely see myself wearing this to school:) Can I just say that I really want that skirt!!! The style is impeccable and the color is to die for!! Such a perfect back to school post.
-Madison
www.1minniemuse.blogspot.com

Jeans and a Teacup said...

Glad you are enjoying college so far! Virginia is beautiful! I love this fall inspired outfit - the colors are gorgeous!
~Jessica
Jeans and a Teacup

Hannah said...

Love this outfit! The skirt is to die for. :) I can't wait for fall (it's my favorite season), and all the amazing ensembles in the future.

happyinheels blog said...

I love your skirt!
-Margaret
http://happyinheels.blogspot.com/

Marie said...

Lovely fall inspiration!

Paige said...

Beautiful autumnal outfit! :D I like the colors you chose and how your makeup shades go well with them.

Sara said...

Fabbbulousss! I love the summer warmth, but this post is making me eager for fall. Glad you're having a good time in college! Campuses always look glorious with autumn colors.

Abbey Noelle said...

I adore this fall inspired look, so sharp + feminine. Loving that red lip!

missabbeynoelle.blogspot.com

Kristian said...

Great outfit and so glad you are enjoying college life!

Latest Instagrams

© Into the Woods. Design by Fearne.