Showstopper

July 22, 2015


IMG_4953 IMG_4941

Have you ever found a necklace, or a dress, or perhaps even a crazy hat that you knew was completely impractical, yet you went nuts over it anyway? A few weeks ago at the fair, I found these stunning chandelier earrings and fell in love. I told myself I would make an outfit for them if need be - I mean come on, they steal the show!

I am so excited to have joined the ambassadors program with Karina Dresses! I'll be featuring one of their stunning frocks on the blog once a month, which means you girls will get a great look at what adorable pieces they have in stock! I featured another Karina Dress a few months back and talked about how much I loved it - this dress is no exception! It truly is like wearing a comfy pajama dress. Plus, my favorite feature? It doesn't wrinkle! #somuchlove This particular dress is on sale right now, so be sure to snag it before it's gone!

IMG_4999 IMG_4928 IMG_4912b

This adorable wallet is from 10 Dollar Mall, an online clothing and accessory company where nothing costs over $10! I've been needing a new wallet desperately ( my other one is probably around eight years old), and I adore the sophisticated look of this little purse.

Oh, I almost forgot! I recently whitened my teeth and wrote a blog post all about it - if you are curious about my process, you can check that out here.

IMG_4956 IMG_4992 IMG_4980 IMG_4987
Dress: c/o Karina Dresses
Shoes + belt: thrifted
Wallet: c/o 10 Dollar Mall
Earrings: San Diego County Fair
Bogi RedReticule said...

Love simple elegance of your dress! Such a ladylike and refined look.
Red Reticule

Julie Hiller said...

Lovely look! Those shoes are super cute.

lifestyle by joules

The Boyer Family Singers said...

So pretty! You look really dashing in that dress and those chic heels! Such an effortlessly classy outfit... :)

xo,
-Charlotte
boyerfamilysingersblog.com

Esther Olson said...

Love your outfit; sophisticated is the perfect word for it.

~Esther (a regular reader but terrible commenter who is working to change that last bit)

Kristian said...

You look so elegant!

Color Me Courtney said...

Amazing post! You can never go wrong with stripes!

XO Courtney
www.colormecourtney.com

Latest Instagrams

© Into the Woods. Design by Fearne.