Pink in the Park

July 15, 2015

IMG_4026 IMG_4044

After living in California my entire life, and shooting five photo sessions here for other people, I'm finally doing an outfit post in Balboa Park! This place is too gorgeous for words, and the photo worthy backdrops are too many to count! We were in San Diego to drop my sister off at the airport, and figured we'd make a day of it (and snap a few pics ;). I also put together a little video of things I love about Balboa, so if you fancy, you can check it out here

In other news, I get my wisdom teeth pulled today, yippy skippy. I keep hearing horror stories, so I'll admit, I'm a little nervous. Plus, I'm not particularly looking forward to acting like a crazy person when I wake up from anesthesia. 

IMG_4107 IMG_4081 IMG_4092 IMG_4116 IMG_4151 IMG_4175 IMG_4146

Blouse: c/o Romwe
Skirt: vintage
Shoes: vintage
Sunglasses: H&M
Korallia CorallBlogs said...

Love it! It reminds me of a little girl's outfit but more grown-up and sophisticated :)

x Korallia
CorallBlogs

Bogi RedReticule said...

Such a delicate and ladylike ensemble! I adore those prints!
Red Reticule | Red Reticule Collection

Bogi RedReticule said...

Such a delicate and ladylike ensemble! I adore those prints!
Red Reticule | Red Reticule Collection

Bethany Carson said...

Very pretty outfit in a beautiful location! You look lovely! Hope your trip to the dentist goes well.

The Boyer Family Singers said...

So gorgeous! That skirt & necklace are so pretty. My prayers are going with you when you get your wisdom teeth pulled! That's no fun :(

xo,
-Charlotte

Kianna Rose said...

I love the print of your skirt! And you know, I've been looking EVERYWHERE for a similar necklace... Still on the hunt ;)

Ooh, I hope that your wisdom teeth removal isn't too bad...

Sara said...

Such a lovely outfit! I love the location too, it has a very tropical feel to it. Having wisdom teeth removed isn't really as scary as it seems in the beginning, but I might just be saying that because a technician held my hand during mine. :3 Just be sure to take a pain reliever just in case.

Alexandra Marie said...

@kianna rose - you can purchase the same one at Happiness Boutique! Follow the link at the end of the post - I love mine, and have already gotten a ton of use out of it :)

Kristian said...

You look lovely! Good luck with your wisdom teeth. Weird fact: They didn't give me anesthesia for my wisdom teeth extraction. That summer I worked as a night auditor at a hotel, so was at work from 11:00 pm to 7:00 am and then had to drive two hours to the dentist. I was so tired, I fell asleep in the dentists' chair. Oops! But, if you're worried, um, stay up all night?

happyinheels blog said...

I love that skirt! You have such a nice preppy style! I love it.
-Margaret
http://happyinheels.blogspot.com/

Lindsey Puls said...

Wow! Gorgeous outfit and gorgeous blog! Balboa Park looks incredible. Best of luck with your wisdom teeth! I recently had mine out and the whole thing wasn't too terrible (and surprisingly I didn't act like a crazy person when I woke up. Haha.). And it's a wonderful excuse to eat ice cream as a meal. ;)

-Lindsey
www.have-clothes-will-travel.com

Natassia said...

You look amazing in that pretty skirt! Love the colours and the shape! :)

And those white heels are so cute! :)

YouTube | Blog: Geekette in High Heels | Instagram

Laura Whitman said...

Pink is such a great color on you - I absolutely love that skirt; nothing like a floral pattern. :)

xoxo,
Laura
http://lauraisthriftingthroughlife.blogspot.com/

Christina L said...

I rarely comment but I must say that I love your blog!! Your outfits are so adorable and perfect and, though I know nothing about fashion and live in shorts and t-shirts, are so inspiring! My hope is to someday actually know something :)

Jeans and a Teacup said...

You look so pretty in pink! I love the necklace too. This place looks amazing! I'll have to check it out sometime!
~Jessica
Jeans and a Teacup

The Hearabouts said...

Such an adorable outfit, the print on the skirt is gorgeous!

Hugs,
The Hearabouts

Latest Instagrams

© Into the Woods. Design by Fearne.