Life in Color

July 29, 2015

IMG_6208 IMG_6213

Morning, Sunshines! It's another sunny, So Cal Wednesday, and I'm off to the beach for a little fun before getting down to the nitty gritty of college packing. Only three more weeks, can you believe it!?

Today I am featuring this beautiful floral dress from Romwe. I converted it to a high low hem temporarily, and am thinking of having a friend help me make it permanent - I love the look! Wouldn't this be so pretty for a garden party?

IMG_6230 IMG_6241

I am featuring a new company today, called DressLink! They were kind enough to send me this poppin' pink clutch, and I must say, I am in love. How great is that color with the gold accent? #somuchlove! This beauty comes in every color imaginable, and is only $4.75!

IMG_6220 IMG_6366 IMG_6162


Dress: c/o Romwe
Clutch: c/o DressLink
Shoes: Payless
Necklace: gift
Belt: Forever 21
Photo Credit: Jenna // A Beautiful Heart
Bogi RedReticule said...

Perfectly ladylike and vibrant! What a gorgeous dress!
Red Reticule

Marie said...

So beautiful~ the colors are radiant on you!

happyinheels blog said...

I love that look. So classic :)
-Margaret
http://happyinheels.blogspot.com/

Hannah Barta said...

That dress is adorable on you, and I definitely love your homemade hi-low alteration! :)

Dance A Real
walking in the air.

Eccentric Owl said...

That is such a pretty dress! And I can't wait to "follow" you to college! I hope it will be a good experience for you. My cousins went to college in VA I think, and they loved it!
xo
Kristina
www.eccentricowl.com

Hannah said...

I am in love with this dress! It's the type that will get compliments everywhere you go. :)

Lindsey Puls said...

Wow! Gorgeous! I love that dress, and it looks like the clutch was made for this outfit (I can't believe it's less than $5!).

Best of luck packing for college!

-Lindsey
Have Clothes, Will Travel

Color Me Courtney said...

This dress is beyond gorgeous, what a great piece for summer!!

XO Courtney
www.colormecourtney.com

Карина said...

Very beautiful photos!!

Jeans and a Teacup said...

This dress is gorgeous! And I love what you did with the hem.
~Jessica
Join the Flashback Fashion Fridays Link Up!

Dolly Daydream said...

Your blog is gorgeous.
That bag is so bright, love it!
www.oliviadollydaydream.blogspot.co.uk

Laura Whitman said...

I love that dress - so colorful! Can't wait to see where college takes you!

xoxo,
Laura
http://lauraisthriftingthroughlife.blogspot.com/

Taylor Hart said...

Ooooo! I love this bright and colorful dress and that clutch!! I think I need to invest in some heels like those maybe in black and nude to go with everything. I love it girl!
xoxo
Taylor
http://www.nothingbutapigeon.com/

Kristian said...

The colors make this feel like one of the most "modern"/trendy looks I've seen you in, but the colors are lovely on you, so it works for you! I'd no idea one could create temporary hi/lo hems. Did you use pins? or is it the belting?

Alexandra Marie said...

@kristian Thank you! Yup I did use pins - it works okay for pictures, but I don't recommend for wearing out and about lol! I think I will sew it after all

Amber Rhodes said...

Gorgeous classic dress! What a brilliant clutch! Following along with you now,
Amber
http://www.sweetwordsprettypictures.com

Marion la râleuse said...

This dress is amazing ! I love it !!
Xoxo from France
Marion

Midwest Muse said...

Such a perfect dress!

Latest Instagrams

© Into the Woods. Design by Fearne.