Hourglass

July 1, 2015



Hey everyone! I'm guest posting over at Selective Potential today, be sure to stop by and check it out! There's an outfit post and a style diary video!

xoxo
Alex
Liv said...

You look amazing. Love the dress.

Liv

www.livforstyle.net

M said...

Very classy and your smile is lovely, this looks like an ad from Brooks Brothers ;)

besos,
M
The Flower Duet

Laura Mitbrodt said...

love your dress!
xo
www.laurajaneatelier.com

Hannah said...

I love your dress, Alex! :)
Hannah
rtsmile.blogspot.com

Ireland Headrick said...

Your eye makeup! Oh my goodness! Really. I've been following your blog for a while, but haven't commented much-- I've sort of fallen out of the blogosphere lately, but I'm hoping to start getting back in! Just had to stop and say how much I loved your makeup in this shot. And the dress+necklace are great, too, of course :)

Ireland from http://irelandrhea.blogspot.com/

Latest Instagrams

© Into the Woods. Design by Fearne.