Love Don't Die

June 17, 2015


IMG_0135

Well, perhaps love don't die (quoting the fray ;) but roses sure do. These beauties were standing on their last leg, but I thought I'd try and snap a few pics with them before their final hour. These are the lovely graduation roses that my mom gave to me last week.

I've been busy finding the balance between my retro style and modern trends lately. I have a love for both, so when I stumble across pieces like this organza skirt from Romwe, I get pretty excited ;) This piece makes such a fun, yet classy statement. Not to mention, white is the perfect Summer color for mixing and matching. I paired it with this pink Romwe blouse for a touch of girly color. Ladies, I have a confession. I'm not sure what's come over me. I suddenly have a slight obsession with pink. As they say in Funny Face, "Think Pink!" 

IMG_0138 IMG_0003 IMG_0019 IMG_0159 IMG_0182 IMG_0261
Blouse & skirt c/o: Romwe
Purse: CNDirect
Necklace: Meadow & Fawn
Shoes: Just Fab
Bracelet: Francesca's
M said...

Sweet look, you look as blooming as the flowers!

besos,
M
The Flower Duet

Bogi Kenney said...

Such an adorable and dreamy look! I love the color combination.
Red Reticule | Red Reticule Collection

Kayla said...

Beautiful photos!

Kristian said...

I has been neat to see over the past few months as you synthesize more modern elements into a vintage look- it is a very timeless look, both here and in general. You are vision in pink!

Eden said...

So beautiful! I love the skirt!

Hannah Barta said...

Congratulations on graduating, Alex! It's so exciting and I'm so happy for you :)

find me--
Dance A Real & walking in the air.

Madison McQuary said...

All these colors of your post are simply so cheerful and girly!! LOVE it!!
-Madison
www.1minniemuse.blogspot.com

Anders E said...

You're as sweet as cotton candy! 😄

Marie said...

Love your blog and been checking in every week for the past year or so...quick question, is there any way you can make a link to some of the outfit pieces at the bottom of you posts other than the c/o? I'd love to buy some of those clothes. Also, really love your vintage style posts, they are my favorites.

Ashley Faith said...

This outfit is so absolutely darling! I adore your skirt, and that shade of pink suits you well.

Jenna Leigh said...

okay 1. cotton candy mike n ike...jelly! 2. beautiful roses :) 3. THINK PINK love that movie! :) Beautiful photos Alex <3

Jenna
Blog: http://abeautifulheart07.blogspot.com/

Jeans and a Teacup said...

So pretty! Love the light pink top and your skirt is so cute!
~Jessica
Jeans and a Teacup

Hannah Yellico said...

Love your skirt!
www.rtsmile.blogspot.com

Paige said...

oh my god this is perfect! so so pretty love the colours and the style!

x

heldtogetherbypins.blogspot.co.uk

Latest Instagrams

© Into the Woods. Design by Fearne.