Whisperings of May

May 30, 2015

alexgallery(16of62)



A few weeks ago I had the super exciting opportunity to collaborate with, Elizabeth of Elizabeth Lauren Photography, to bring you this fun, vintage inspired photo shoot! Elizabeth was a blast to work with, and our sweet friends were kind enough to allow us to use their beautiful property and vintage car! As a photographer myself, I can't stop admiring the composition, editing and the way Elizabeth captured the light - so perfect!

alexgallery(24of62) alexgallery(17of62) alexgallery(9of62) alexgallery(14of62) alexgallery(12of62) alexgallery(35of62) alexgallery(39of62)
alexgallery(41of62) alexgallery(47of62)
alexgallery(37of62) alexgallery(62of62) alexgallery(44of62)
Photo Credit: Elizabeth Lauren Photography
Blouse & necklace: Papaya
Skirt: Romwe
Shoes: Becca & Louise

Maddy said...

Hey! How are you doing? I just wanted to let you know that I have decided to make/sell blog buttons.
I was inspired by Miss Shelby's new blog "Every Bit Of Lovely". ( everybitoflovely13.blogspot.com) Her blog is so colorful
and cheerful that I decided to make a button for it. It was really fun and it's actually on her blog now.
Anyways, Lately I have been trying to think of different ways to
raise a little bit of money and this is one that not only helped me raise some but is also a lot of fun. So, I looked online and
to buy a blog button was about 20 to 25 dollars or so. Now, I'm not a professional or anything and if you ask me, that's a
little much. So I'm going to be selling the buttons for 5 dollars each. I'll have a page on my blog soon ( Digital Diary)
but you can just email me if you want one. What it will be is, I'll have you answer a few questions like the color
you want, pattern, anything special, etc. Once you answer those I'll make your button and send it to you. If you don't
like it or you want something a little different then I'd gladly change it for you. Once I email it to you, you would send
me 5 dollars in the mail. Also, If you want to buy like three or more for maybe one for you and suprise your friends with
some, give it to them to be nice, for there birthday ect. Then I'll give you a better deal.So, how does that sound? Please
tell your friends and I would love it if you would share it on your blog! (If you do then please let me know and I'll
check it out!) Thanks! Hopefully I can get a few orders.


Have a blessed day everyone!

~Maddy

My email : maddycrone@gmail.com

maddysdigitaldiary.wordpress.com
girlslivingforgodsglory.wordpress.com

Madison McQuary said...

Oh these pictures are so stunning!! What s great opportunity and fun photo shoot:)
-Madison

Rachelle Marie said...

Oh my goodness, these are gorgeous!

LIVforstyle said...

Lovely photos.

Liv

www.livforstyle.net

The Boyer Family Singers said...

Oh.My.Goodness. These are simply fantastic. Love, love, love this shoot!

xo,
-Charlotte
boyerfamilysingersblog.com

countrygirlcityfashion said...

These pictures are so impressive! I love the grainy vintage feel they have.

Bianca Esposito said...

Great photos and a beautiful outfit! Cool car too, I wish I had more access to some retro rides!

Danny said...

loving your makeup! and the car is a great prop :)

Sara, Swing The Day Away said...

Gorgeous shoot! I love the ones with the car. It's perfection!

Beverly Houpt said...

Heart eyes all over these photos! Simply gorgeous.

Rachel Elizabeth said...

Such a beautiful outfit! I love the photos too sooo beautiful!

http://lifewiththeroofdown.blogspot.co.uk/

The Hearabouts said...

Everything about this post is magical! The outfit, atmosphere, editing.. just love!

Hugs,
The Hearabouts

Monique said...

These photos are absolutely stunning and so is your whole outfit! Do you ever get that you look like Lana Del Rey? You look just like her in most of these photos;)

Marie said...

I think these photos might just be some of the best I've seen on your blog in awhile (not that yours are bad lol). Something about mixing it up with different styles makes me feel like I've just seen this blog for the first time. Nice work!

Latest Instagrams

© Into the Woods. Design by Fearne.