New Horizons

May 20, 2015

IMG_6579

So by this point you may be wondering, "why in the world is Alex selling so many clothes?" First of all, thank you for making the flash sale awesome! I had so much finding new homes for some of my old vintage pieces. If you are sad you missed out, fret not! I still have a bunch of pieces posted on Facebook and Instagram

So the big question again, "why?" Ladies, I'm moving to Virginia this August! I have been blessed with the opportunity to attend college back east, and I needed to raise a little bit of money for tuition. Now to answer the second question that I have been asked quite a bit, yes, I will still be blogging outfits! I love Into the Woods and the amazing blogging community. I am looking forward to sharing my VA adventures with you girls!

Now let's talk fashion, after all, that is why you clicked on this post right? I am collaborating again with Romwe, a super affordable site to score some trendy fashion deals. I am loving this top for it's versatility. The black is bold, but is offset with a touch of feminine lace. I have to say, I think this one will be making a re-appearance in the future with my well-loved, leather jacket, Tilly (yup I named it).

IMG_6671 IMG_6606 IMG_6631
Top: c/o Romwe
Skirt: thrifted
Necklace: Papaya
Bracelet: Francesca's
Shoes: Payless
CGrace said...

Oh, so exciting! Blessings on the changes ahead in your life. I know that you are going to have so much fun navigating the college world. :)

The Lady Nerd said...

Best of luck with such a big move (and starting college. :) ). And thank you for sharing your vintage wares with us. I imagine all the pieces will go to very loving home (I know I'm excited about getting that illustrious-looking black hat!).

- Briana
http://theladynerd.com

Lizzie Wolfe said...

Congrats!! Prayers for a safe move soon.
Love the outfit xx

Sara, Swing The Day Away said...

Congrats on college and the East Coast! I think that a blogger meetup/road trip may have to be put into the works. :) Perhaps in the fall?

Alexandra Marie said...

@sara,swing the day away Oh my heavens, yes, we must!

Sara said...

College is one of the best experiences, and it is certainly exciting to be able to do it in a fun new environment! Good luck on your upcoming adventure!

Hannah Barta said...

Oh Alex, you are so lovely! I'm so glad to hear about your new adventures. God bless you :)

find me --
Dance A Real & walking in the air.

The Boyer Family Singers said...

Simply gorgeous, Alex! Many blessings and prayers to your on your new adventure in life :D If only VA was a little closer to Ohio, we could maybe meet in person... "So close, yet so far"... :)

xo,
-Charlotte
boyerfamilysingersblog.com

Kristian said...

Love the look and congrats about college!

Карина said...

Very pretty! Love this skirt!)))
Добро пожаловать>Baby’s On Fire Blog

Vicki said...

You look gorgeous! Love the outfit! And best wishes for your move and for college! :)

Vicki
Vicki Grace

Jeans and a Teacup said...

Congrats! My sister went to college in Virginia. It's really beautiful there! Speaking of beautiful - so are you and that top!
~Jessica
Jeans and a Teacup

Latest Instagrams

© Into the Woods. Design by Fearne.