Mind Blown

May 13, 2015



IMG_6207

Today I have a super fun collab to share with you from Karina Dresses! I'm not gonna lie- I've already worn this dress quite a few times before posting pics up on the blog. I am in LOVE with this dress! Let me tell you why-  it's adorable, it's ridiculously comfy (I'm still wearing it from the shoot at 1:00 AM), and (wait for it) it doesn't wrinkle #mindblown. I took this dress on my trip to Boston to test Karina Dresses' claims of a wrinkle-free frock, and gals, no joke... I wore it for eight hours on a plane and not a single wrinkle. Oh yes! And it has pockets ;)

IMG_6270 IMG_6284
IMG_6127
IMG_6167 IMG_6347 Collage
Dress: c/o Karina Dresses
Shoes: Walmart
Hat: Wet Seal
Belt: Forever 21
M said...

Aww I love the dress so much!

besos,
M
The Flower Duet

Карина said...

Amazing dress!))
Добро пожаловать>Baby’s On Fire Blog

Crissy said...

So pretty.. wrinkle free is a huge plus!

The Boyer Family Singers said...

Well aren't you just the epitome of class: matching nails & lips! ;) Love it!

And that dress looks so perfect in every way! The simple, elegant silhouette, and all the other fabulous features to go along with it (wrinkle-free is definitely a BIG plus!)

xo,
-Charlotte
boyerfamilysingersblog.com

Mod Circus said...

Love the combination of black and blue! Just lovely.

-Molly

http://www.modcircus.com/

Eve said...

Gorgeous outfit!

Sara Strauss {Sincerely, Sara} said...

That dress is so classic and lovely! I love it! And I love your lipstick color!
~Sara
Sincerely, Sara

Hannah Batchelder said...

A dress that doesn't wrinkle is a dress that I need! Great shoot, you're lovely as always. :)

Turbo said...

I love that this is made in America! Thank you so much for showing such an adorable and sweatshop-free outfit! I love finding things to buy that fit into my values. You look lovely. :)

Alicia Mackin said...

That is great that is doesn't wrinkle I always notice when people clothes are wrinkled from sitting. LOVE the pix too nice job!

Allie of ALLIENYC
allienyc.com

Kristian said...

Looks gorgeous + no wrinkles? A rare combo indeed!

Sara said...

=O Wrinkle-free exists?? My mind IS blown! So pretty!

Jeans and a Teacup said...

Sounds like the perfect dress to me! Love the floppy hat too!
~Jessica
Jeans and a Teacup

Aleczandra Sallows said...

This dress is STUNNING. Such a simple, classic outfit. I love that hat too!

https://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com

Lauren @ Exploring My Style said...

That dress is seriously adorable! And wrinkle-free?? I'd say that's a winner right there!

Rachel Elizabeth said...

Love this so pretty!

http://lifewiththeroofdown.blogspot.co.uk/

Latest Instagrams

© Into the Woods. Design by Fearne.