Instagram Vintage Sale

May 5, 2015




Join me for a shop my closet flash sale on Instagram today! I am parting with bunches of vintage and vintage style pieces for super cheap! I need to clear out my closet, so you can score some really crazy awesome deals! Be sure and stop by- my handle is @intothewoods96. New pieces will be posting throughout the day, so keep an eye out, and if you see something you like, snatch it up quick- these flash sale pieces go fast!

sale
Natalie said...

Hi Alexandra! Is there any chance this sale is open to non-Instagram users? I was looking at all you had for sale and couldn't believe you're getting rid of so many fantastic pieces!!!
Thanks, Natalie

Alexandra Marie said...

@natalie of course! Email me about anything you are interested in <3 simplicityphoto96@gmail.com

Latest Instagrams

© Into the Woods. Design by Fearne.