Float Awaayyyy!

May 6, 2015


Surprise! I didn't die- just got a little behind schedule, but better now than never right? Shaking things up today with a Thursday outfit post ;) Thank you to everyone who participated in the flash sale yesterday! It was a great success, and so much fun! I'm planning to do another one next weekend, but am continuing to sell the pieces still listed on my IG account and FB page, so stop by if you missed the sale yesterday! If you don't know, I am parting with a bunch of my vintage pieces for super cheap (nothing over $50) because, Lord willing, I am leaving for college in the Fall, and can't take them along with me.

On another note, I have the super fun task of creating beautiful DIY's for We Can Package, and loved this one so much that I just had to share it with you gals! Seriously, could this balloon be much bigger? The project is really easy to do- just watch this video to learn how to make your own ivy balloon string!

IMG_3170 IMG_3149 IMG_3115
Dress: Target
Leggings: Costco
Shoes: Walmart
Jacket: thrifted

Laura Mitbrodt said...

This look is so cute, I love the giant balloon
xo
www.laurajaneatelier.com

Карина said...

Amazing photos!)))

Добро пожаловать>Baby’s On Fire Blog

Katie Lee said...

How lovely! That red lip is amazing on you!

Katie | www.katielikeme.com

Jeans and a Teacup said...

Ok...I have no use for a really big balloon but now I want one! So cute!
~Jessica
Jeans and a Teacup

Chloe said...

This is a Target dress? DO TELL! ;)

Chloe | Curious Ramblings

Alexandra Marie said...

@Chloe Yes!

Taylor Hart said...

Love this fun look!
xoxo
Taylor
http://www.nothingbutapigeon.com/

Abby said...

You look like you're going to fly! ;-) Which, I think, you'd like it.

Kristian said...

What a cute prop to compliment your outfit!

Jamie Rose D. said...

The balloon is such a fun prop for these photos! I love the unique string. This outfit is super cute too. The jean jacket is wonderful!

Jamie | PetitePanoply.com

Карина said...

Very beautiful, dear!))
Добро пожаловать>Baby’s On Fire Blog

Hannah Batchelder said...

This is so beautiful! Too bad about your vintage collection though. Someday you will be able to add to it again though. :) You surely will be the best dressed at your college.

Sara, Swing The Day Away said...

I love the giant balloon, the flowers on it, and the outfit itself! Very cute. :)

Latest Instagrams

© Into the Woods. Design by Fearne.