China Blue

May 27, 2015

May



Girls, I went thrift shopping yesterday... and I did some damage. Good Will holds a special place in my heart. I'm all about snagging a good deal, and the thrift store is chock full of them! I'm thinking about filming a try- on haul, what do you think? 

These pants, these pants! I am so excited about them. I don't often find a pair that I like enough to swap out for a skirt on occasion, but these are just the right balance of pretty and functional. I admit, when I ordered them from Romwe, I was a bit concerned that they would be too small (I don't like buying pants online). I was pleasantly surprised to find that they fit perfectly! Best part? They are on sale for $13 right now!

IMG_6923 IMG_6897

I've had a new thing for blazers as of late. I love how polished and sophisticated they make an outfit! This white blazer from CN Direct has already been worn it's fair share - I took it along with me to Boston this Spring. It is such a great staple piece!

IMG_6939 IMG_6870 IMG_7018
Pants: c/o Romwe
Blazer: c/o CN Direct
Shirt & purse: old
Necklace: gift
Bracelet: Francesca's



Sara Sareta said...

you always look so pretty!! love the pants :)

Sara said...

Alas, Goodwill is my #1 shopping weakness as well. I always end up spending more than I should, even if I'm there for someone else! That blazer is tres chic.

Hannah Barta said...

You look so classy, Alex! You're so fortunate to be able find great things at Goodwill. I feel like I don't have much luck there.

find me--
Dance A Real & walking in the air.

Eden said...

I am a big Goodwill fan too! :) You should totally film a haul!

Minau said...

Great pants and blazer!

Jenna Leigh said...

LOVE those pants on you <3

countrygirlcityfashion said...

This is a totally different look on you, but I love it! That blazer is fabulous - it does look so polished!

Jeans and a Teacup said...

Love this look! We don't get to see you in pants often :-)
~Jessica
Jeans and a Teacup

Latest Instagrams

© Into the Woods. Design by Fearne.