ModCloth IRL Fit Shop

April 15, 2015


IMG_0026

Last Friday I had the super exciting opportunity to attend ModCloth's fit shop in Los Angeles. It was so unreal to see so many beautiful ModCloth pieces in person. There was no lack for color, and every corner was bursting with grahic prints, polka dots and florals. I even got to meet ModCloth founder, Susan Kroger and her adorable pug, Winston (ModCloth's mascot).

IMG_0075 IMG_0082
IMG_9961 IMG_9926IMG_9945 IMG_9940 IMG_9962

Essentially, the event served as an opportunity for ModCloth fans to preview the Spring line, try on the designs and order pieces. There was even a section chock-full of Susan's hand picked vintage finds for sale.

IMG_9964 IMG_9970 IMG_9932 IMG_9983 IMG_0042 IMG_0058 IMG_0051 IMG_0035 IMG_0062
Dress: gift from Ashleigh
Headscarf: vintage

Bethany Carson said...

Looks like such a fun event! Enjoyed your photos!

Samantha Smith said...

Oh my goodness! How fun! I hope you enjoyed it (it looked like you did!) and made lots of memories and friends!

Samantha, thesnowwhiteblog.blogspot.com

Kristian said...

How fun!!!

The Boyer Family Singers said...

That looks like such fun! And it looks like you had a great time!

Brigid
the Middle Sister and Singer

Ashleigh said...

The dress looks amazing on you! I'm so glad it has a new home. :D What an awesome event. How fun to get to preview the new line.

Madison McQuary said...

Oh my this looked like such fun!!! When I first saw the announcement of the ModCloth IRL I was definitely envious to go...but maybe another time:) So glad you enjoyed yourself!
-Madison
www.1minniemuse.blogspot.com

Hannah Yellico said...

I love your blog!!!
Www.rtsmile.blogspot.com

The Shashaguay Sisters said...

Ooh! What a fabulous time this would be Alex! Thank you for sharing such a fun experience with all of US! ;)

Cassie
of Calico Sisters blog

Paige said...

How fun and exciting this must have been! :D And oh, those mint shoes look promising. ;)

Polly Bland said...

awesome omg I am thrilled for you! I wish I could have gone with you, too! :)

love, polly
pollybland.com

Stephanie said...

Oh you lucky, lucky girl! How I love ModCloth! You looked like the Belle of the bal, my dear. Hugs to you!

Latest Instagrams

© Into the Woods. Design by Fearne.