A Spot of Tea

April 22, 2015


Collage

Care to join me for tea this morning? To be honest, drinking tea from this pretty mug my friends gave me ups the enjoy-ability factor by 100 ;)

I pulled these 1950s pedal pushers from the collection I am photographing for Moxie 2 Runway Vintage-- I've had my eye on them for a long time, and couldn't resist doing a shoot before sending them back to their loving home <3 Aren't they so adorable? And they're available for purchase, so snatch them up quick!

Collageb IMG_2545

I'm loving this simple, flowing white blouse from Romwe for Spring. It's nice to have comfortable and classy go-to pieces this time of year. Plus, it is always fun to mix and match staple pieces with fun colors and patterns.

IMG_2507 IMG_2492 IMG_2538 IMG_2543 Collagec
Shirt: c/o Romwe

Kristian said...

Another great photo shoot- and featuring tea and stationery! Two of my favorite things :)

The Boyer Family Singers said...

So fun! Those pedal pushers are so whimsical and cute!

xo,
-Charlotte
boyerfamilysingersblog.com

Madison McQuary said...

Oh I so loved everything about this ensemble and post...from the adorable mug to the fabulous setting. Totally cheery!
-Madison
www.1minniemuse.blogspot.com

Chloe said...

Darling! Somehow you pull off the vintage look like nobody else can :) :)

Hannah said...

I love the blue color! :)
Hannah
www.diyweekendfun.blogspot.com <---(just started that blog.)

Tamara said...

This outfit is so adorable! The colors look so good on you :).

Tamara
www.trulytamara.com

Marisa Helms said...

Love it <3

Paige said...

What cute colorful pedal pushers! :) They have that vintage summer look.

TiffIma said...

Those pants are beautiful!

TiffanyIma.com

justicepirate.com said...

I remember when I was 12 and my mom told me about how she wore pedal pushers when they first came out. I looked everywhere for them because I started to watch Gidget all the time and such. I couldn't find them and tried to create my own. Suddenly two years later they started to sell them and I was so excited. They stopped selling them the following year and I wore mine until they died 4 years later (I've been the same pants size since I was 13). I haven't found a pair since... :(
These are gorgeous!! I love the color!!!!!
+Victoria+

Anonymous said...

I've been unofficially following your blog for the past year--I find your fashion sense beautiful as well as your photography style. Just a quick question: What do you do with your hair? It looks so healthy? And is it naturally curly or straight?

Alexandra Marie said...

@justicepirate.com Oh my goodness, such a cute story! They are super hard to find!

Alexandra Marie said...

@anonymous Thank you so much! My hair used to be really damaged until I cut it all off two years ago and grew it back out. I honestly don't even use any special products - just a basic shampoo and conditioner lol! It's naturally curly/wavy/frizzy (fun mix right)? These days I blow dry it and then use a straightening iron :)

Latest Instagrams

© Into the Woods. Design by Fearne.