Paint the Town Green

March 11, 2015


IMG_6209 IMG_6230b

Somehow, I unintentionally ended up wearing green this week, which just so happens to be the week of St. Patrick's day! My grandma was the one to point this out to me ;)

This lovely green dress was sent to me from Azazie. I have never really experimented all that much with hunter green, but when I saw the Victoria dress, I just knew it should be in this color. I cannot say enough good things about my experience with Azazie- the dress is well made, fits perfectly and came packaged really nicely, which is always a plus. I was telling my sister this morning how I think this would make such a pretty bridesmaid's dress.

IMG_6242 IMG_6270 IMG_6252 IMG_6243 Collageb IMG_6357
Dress: c/o Azazie
Earrings & ring: c/o Scrap Cati
Shoes: Payless {similar}
Necklace: Papaya {similar}
Bracelet: Francesca's {similar}
Madison McQuary said...

Ah, that dress is utterly divine!!! I completely agree that it would make quite a lovely bridesmaid dress:)
-Madison
www.1minniemuse.blogspot.com

Bookworm said...

What a beautiful dress!

Meg V Schneider said...

That dress is such a rich shade of green!

Meg of An Affair of Character

Catarina Martins said...

So beautiful! Love the earrings and ring, match perfectly with the beautiful green dress.:) Thank you! <3

Samantha Collard said...

What a beautiful outfit!!! Those earrings are so cute!

Jeans and a Teacup said...

That color green is gorgeous! You should definitely wear it more often.
~Jessica
Jeans and a Teacup

Sarah Grace said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah Grace said...

Love this! Such a sweet outfit. <3

Sarah
imsarahgrace

countrygirlcityfashion said...

This dress is breathtaking, and the color is SO flattering on you! Lovely look.

Hannah Batchelder said...

Ay! Tu es muy elegante! That color green always makes me think of the rich styles of the Victorian era. It's super beautiful on you and your dark hair compliments it well. :)

Marissa Kathryn said...

What a beautiful color green....Your eye makeup is soooo pretty....Tutorial?

Paige said...

Very pretty! I like the color of this dress as well as the detailing on the bodice; I agree, it would look good as a bridesmaid dress.

The Style Doll Blog said...

The green color looks soo good on you! :) Really a fabulous look!
x Angela // the-style-doll.blogspot.com

Jamie Rose D. said...

This green dress is gorgeous! Definitely a good choice for St. Patrick's Day! It looks like it fits you perfectly and I like the classic black shoes and button earrings paired with it.

Jamie | PetitePanoply.com

Latest Instagrams

© Into the Woods. Design by Fearne.