Life's a Dream

March 25, 2015

IMG_9556

Well, after a sad turn of events my DSLR Franklin took a turn for the worse today. We were just starting to shoot these pictures when I got a lovely little error message on the LCD screen. All of my pictures started coming out with a big, black spot covering about half of the image. It would seem that my camera needs to be sent in for a shutter replacement. Thankfully a friend was kind enough to loan me his camera for the morning so that I could finish this photo set for you gals!

Today I am featuring this floor length, blush pink tulle skirt from Wardrobe by Dulcinea. I adore ethereal, princess-y looking pieces in the Spring, and this is definitely one of them! The craftsmanship on this skirt is perfection, and I had the most wonderful customer service experience with shop owner, Inge. I would most definitely recommend this etsy shop if you are wanting something stand out for a wedding, event, or just to dress up!

Collage IMG_9468 intothewoods IMG_9709 IMG_9671 IMG_9614
Top: Papaya
Flower Crown: Spellbound Crowns
Hair Extensions: Annabelle's Wigs
Earrings: Cherry Hills Bridal
Fashion Infatuation said...

You look like a dream. A wonderful, wonderful dream! I mean, just wow!
xx
Fashion Infatuation

The Boyer Family Singers said...

Just. Wowwowowow!! I mean really... this photo shoot? Incredible. Just incredible.

You look stunning as always! I couldn't imagine going through what you did with your camera! That would have totally put me off my rocker :0 So glad that you were able to work through it though! Here's to getting Franklin back safe and sound soon, eh? :)

xo
-Charlotte
boyerfamilysingersblog.com

Kalin said...

These photos are absolutely beautiful! Most definitely dream-like!

CGrace said...

What a lovely, dreamy outfit! And that ladybug picture? Perfect, just perfect. I hope you get your camera with new lens back soon! I'm not sure I could function camera-less. :)

Rachelle Marie said...

This skirt is gorgeous and the photo are absolutely dreamy! Love.
xo Rachelle // Beloved Bluebird

Paige said...

Beautiful dress and ethereal look! :)
May I ask you if the look of your photos comes mainly from the way they're shot, from editing, or a combination of the two?

Jamie Rose D. said...

These pictures turned out gorgeous! I love the tulle skirt and floral crown. This whole outfit screams spring to me!

Jamie | PetitePanoply.com

Madison McQuary said...

Such Loveliness as always!!! Adore that dress and the hair wreath:)
-Madison
www.1minniemuse.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Stunning Bug!! Absolutely stunning, as always! Love you!!!!!! Mom <3

Samantha Collard said...

Wow!!! This is magical!!! Everything is so stunning!!

Hannah Pettefer said...

I just found your blog and love it! THese pictures blew me into another world! I love the skirt, as it reminds me of one that I love to wear on the "princess" days.

Hannah from graceineverything.blogspot.com

Alexandra Marie said...

@paige thank you so much! This particular set of photos I edited with film style actions, so the specific look you are seeing here is a combination of the lighting settings I did on the camera and the editing :)

Paige said...

Okay, thank you! :)

Bethany B said...

This. Is. Gorgeous.

Sophia M. said...

That dress is simply amazing! You are such a pretty girl. I love all your posts! I can't stop ranting about this blog, and how awesome it really is! ;)
All your posts are the bomb.com girl! Keep it going!
Sophia.xo

Sara said...

Ooh, I love the setting here! It is positively enchanting.

-Sara
www.theladyhood.blogspot.com

Sara Strauss {Sincerely, Sara} said...

These pictures are so dreamy and beautiful! What a lovely outfit!
~Sara

Taylor Hart said...

Goah you are stunning! I swaer, you can't take a bad picture...like ever! This really is a dreamy photoshoot!
I love it all!
xoxo
Taylor
http://www.nothingbutapigeon.com/

Jeans and a Teacup said...

Gorgeous! Love the tulle skirt! All of these pics are just magical!
~Jessica
Jeans and a Teacup

Catarina Martins said...

Love it!! Amazing pictures, perfect place, the dress it's amazing, the crown... and you are a magical girl!!

Georgiana said...

You look like a fairy, really beautiful pictures!

Polly Bland said...

soooo stunning!!!!!!!

Latest Instagrams

© Into the Woods. Design by Fearne.