Love is in the Air

February 14, 2015

IMG_5196 IMG_5186

Happy Valentine's Day, Beauties! I knew I just had to sneak a Valentines outfit post in this week. V-day is one of the funnest holidays to get dressed up for, because it's the one time of the year where decking yourself in head-to-toe pink and red is totally acceptable! In honor of this lovely holiday, I've put together a fun video for you at the end of this post with a retro inspired makeup tutorial and a few other goodies ;)

And let's talk about the elephant in the room- yes, I am a redhead today! Thanks to this amazing wig from The Charming Violet, I was able to fulfill my life long dream of having long, red hair for the day. 

IMG_5410 IMG_5234 IMG_5242 b IMG_5309 Collage IMG_5306

I was so excited to find this pair of brilliant red flats, and and dusty rose capris on my last thrift run. Both were a very lucky find for me, because I am super picky about what kinds of pants I wear, and I rarely come across shoes I like in my size at thrift stores. These shoes were unworn-brand new!

IMG_5322 IMG_5354 Collageb IMG_5392 IMG_5400

Of course, I can't not mention this amazing flower crown, sent to me from Spellbound Crowns. I love a beautiful flower crown in the Spring, and Spellbound's designs are just about as pretty as they come! 

IMG_5407

Without further ado, enjoy this little video I put together for you! 


Pants & shoes: thrifted
Sweater: vintage
Necklace: gift
Bracelet: c/o Scrap Cati
Flower Crown: Spellbound Crowns
Eve said...

What a beautiful post!That outfit is so pretty. :) I just love your style!<3

Sammi said...

I honestly think you could pull off any hair color. I've always wanted to be a red head, but it wouldn't work with my coloring, so I have to live vicariously! Happy Valentine's Day!

xox Sammi

The Boyer Family Singers said...

You look amazing in red hair, Alex! And I adore your easy, laid-back outfit! I would totally wear it in a heart beat <3

Oh, and we girls were so thrilled to find our music at the very end of your video :D

xoxo,
-Charlotte
boyerfamilysingersblog.com

Courtney Dunsmore said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Gosh,I just wish I could take photos half as beautiful as yours! Cute outfit,and you look great with red hair(:
http://www.aswestumblealong.com
http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/7843547

Sophia M. said...

Oh goodness, how pretty! Why can;t I be absolutely gorgeous like you? You look stunning, and your clothes are so cute! I love your style!
THIS IS THE BEST BLOG EVER!
Happy Valentines Day!

Sophia.xo :)

Daphne said...

I was dying at how naturally dark and full your lashes are I don't think you need falsies! Loved the video and this post very well done

Bronwyn said...

I love your outfit, your wig is amazing!

cheap-skatefashion.blogspot.com

Paige said...

Wow wow absolutely gorgeous photographs! x

heldtogetherbypins.blogspot.com

Nickely Challenged said...

Don't you look dainty. I love it. Thanks for sharing.

Rebekah Bradford said...

You have Ariel hair!

Sara, Swing The Day Away said...

You NEED to do an Ariel/mermaid post in the summer. :D I always wanted red hair, but I hear it's a lot of maintenance. A wig would definitely make it easier! I had a purply-burgundy shade once that washed out over time, and that was fun but I feel like I couldn't have it now that I'm going on job interviews and whatnot. :\

Crissy said...

You look amazing as a red head! So pretty :D

Elly Boldizar said...

Lovely photos!

-elly
a-girl-named-elly.blogspot.com

Latest Instagrams

© Into the Woods. Design by Fearne.