A Class Act

February 11, 2015

IMG_4756 IMG_4763 IMG_4794

I had so much fun on this shoot- often there are just days where I walk away from snapping outfit photos and feel so inspired. Sometimes discovering a new location can do this for me- other times it can be as simple as coming back with photos I really like. I think this photo spot has such a neat, Mediterranean feel to it. 

Today I am featuring this lovely skirt and blouse from Romwe. I love the combination of the heather gray and cream rose skirt. Lately it seems like my style has grown up a little bit- I am still an avid vintage gal, but I've been really enjoying joining vintage style with modern trends. I feel like this combination lends a touch of sophistication to a style that can sometimes come across a bit more on the costume"y" side. 

Collageb IMG_4752 IMG_4734 IMG_4825 IMG_4830

This super pretty necklace and earring set was sent to me from the ever lovely, Cati of Scrap Cati. I am in love with her beautiful Spring collection, and plan to feature a few more pieces in the coming weeks.

IMG_4819 IMG_4860 IMG_4834 Collage
Top: c/o Romwe
Skirt: c/o Romwe
Necklace & earrings: c/o Scrap Cati
Bracelet: Francesca's
Pumps: Payless
Korallia CorallBlogs said...

SO lovely! I felt inspired too from this dreamy shoot!

x Korallia
CorallBlogs

Bethany Carson said...

Love the outfit, and the location is perfect!

Samantha Collard said...

What a lovely skirt! I love the whole outfit!

The Boyer Family Singers said...

Oh Alex, how is it that everything you wear is always to, to, too impeccable?! You look drop-dead gorgeous in this outfit, and I absolutely adore everything about this shoot! So inspiring!!

xoxo,
-Charlotte
boyerfamilysingersblog.com

Jenna Condon said...

LOVE!

Miranda said...

Beautiful! That skirt is just perfect.

Miranda
littlegoldpocketwatch.blogspot.com

Madison McQuary said...

Oh how utterly charming, I am inspired!!! :) You are perfectly right about that picture spot, it is completely perfect. I love days when I am left inspired by the pictures my camera captures, and new spots for picture taking make my day. As always you look simply stunning, and I absolutely adore that skirt!!!
-Madison
www.1minniemuse.blogspot.com

Lauren said...

I absolutely love your sweater in this post! So lovely!
-Lauren

Courtney Dunsmore said...

Absolutely beautiful! love the contrast in this outfit,it's gorgeous.Beautiful location as well(:
http://www.aswestumblealong.com
http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/7843547

Anonymous said...

Hey Alex!
And yes, Indeed! this skirt is as gorgeous on the photo as it is in real life! I loved it on you when I saw you that Sunday!
You rock that skirt girl!

Wishing you a lovely week!

countrygirlcityfashion said...

I love all the pieces in this outfit, and while I would never have thought to pair them together, the finished look is gorgeous!

cestMoi Sandy said...

Hello Alex!
Just left a comment above... but it went as anonymous! Did not meant to go like that LOL.
(Just not my style)

Hugs,
Sandy
P.s. I just checked out your photography website! Such inspiration! Awesome work!
God Blessed you with amazing talent!

Mary said...

Cute as always!

http://marygolife.blogspot.com

Celia said...

pretty! great photoagrahpy!!!
check out my blog @celiaboldizar.blogspot.com

http://celiaboldizar.blogspot.com/?zx=5124f363ae3f546c

Sara Strauss {Sincerely, Sara} said...

I am obsessed with your skirt! It's so feminine and fun! Florals are my weakness!
~Sara

Paige said...

This is so pretty! Brilliant combination of neutral and floral.

Emelie Claire said...

Lovely. Absolutely lovely! I am loving that adorable skirt, captures your personality so well I think.

Jamie Rose D. said...

This photo spot really is pretty! Your locations always are though. I really love how feminine and gorgeous this outfit is. Your floral skirt is wonderful. This whole photo set has a cheerful spring vibe!

Jamie | PetitePanoply.com

Hannah Batchelder said...

Wow, super gorgeous! I'm loving your outfits. :) I found you through the Boyer Family Singers.

Sara said...

The darling-ness of this outfit is almost incomprehensible. And the location is gorgeous.

Mariah Alysz said...

This skirt is just a dream! I adore it and you styled it perfectly!
<3 Mariah Alysz
Rya Pie

Latest Instagrams

© Into the Woods. Design by Fearne.