Winter Wonderland

January 7, 2015

IMG_9757 IMG_9747

Such sadness it brings me when I schedule a post, and blogger fails to do it's job! Well, this was set to go up this morning, but alas, my platform had different ideas. 

Can you believe it? New Years eve brought us snow! In So Cal! It RARELY ever snows like this around here- a friend of ours said she hadn't seen the area in white for 40 years! So of course, a photo shoot was in order :) Today I am teaming up with Sister Organics to showcase this beautiful white dress. What makes these dresses so neat is that they are all made with organic and eco friendly fabrics. Even better still, the dresses are made custom to your measurements, so you always get a perfect fit!

IMG_9500 IMG_9581 Collage IMG_9606 IMG_9695 IMG_9771
Dress: c/o Sister Organics
Jacket, necklace & shoes: ModCloth
Tights: old
Scarf: Forever 21
Belt: vintage

Samantha Collard said...

That's awesome it snowed there!! The dress is just gorgeous!!! The mint belt compliments it so well!!! I love your hair length!!

Eve said...

Yay, it snowed! The dress is so gorgeous! <3

Alissa said...

Ahhh! These are the most stunning snow photos ever!

Natasha Marie said...

Beautiful photos! Love that dress.

And how awesome that it snowed in So Cal! Never did that when I lived there. :( But not a problem now, in North Idaho. ;)

The Boyer Family Singers said...

SO pretty! And what a neat company, Sister Organics!

xo,
-Charlotte
boyerfamilysingersblog.com

Wheelingalong said...

Luckily my area has avoided snow so far although we seem to be the only area in the country ^^
I love how the white dress looks with all the snow & how the leather jacket looks with the outfit. It's so low key sophistication, almost Audrey Hepburn style.

Sally
wheelingalong24

Paige said...

Beautiful! I like how you made a white dress looks just as apropos for winter as summer.

Samantha Smith said...

Oh, how pretty! We never get snow where I am from either, so what a treat! Those shoes are lovely. <3

littlecurlyfawn.blogspot.com

justicepirate.com said...

It snows here so often that I didn't think the snow was a big deal until I read your post and thought, "Oh my! I forgot she didn't live around this side of the country." Wow! That is wild! How lovely!!! You look so happy to be in the snow!
+Victoria+

Sophia M. said...

Ooooh I'm so in love with you blog! You have beautiful photos! I love it! :) Great post. Amazing!!!

Sophia.xo

The Hearabouts said...

Ah, snow must be even more magical when it occurs so rarely.

Love your super chic outfit!

Hugs,
S. -
The Hearabouts

Kristian said...

I'm glad you got to enjoy snow!

Natasha Atkerson said...

Absolutely stunning!
Although I do have to comment that I think it's funny how everyone wants a "white Christmas"-I wasn't enjoying the two feet of snow I got on the 25th ;)
Natasha
A modest fashion blog: www.natashaatkerson.blogspot.com

Laura Whitman said...

Golly! I can't believe that you all got snow! Sure makes for pretty pictures though. That dress is just perfect! I love the pink details, so perfect!

xoxo,
Laura
http://lauraisthriftingthroughlife.blogspot.com/

Sara, Swing The Day Away said...

Your hair got so long!!

I love those boots! Snow is so pretty and lovely...until you have to drive in it. lol. I am already ready for spring!

Aleczandra Sallows said...

What a beautiful outfit! I love the crisp white dress with this leather jacket. Great scarf too!

https://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com

Linda said...

Beautiful photos and outfit. :)

Optimistic Existentialist said...

I really love the winter scene and the snowy atmosphere here!

Latest Instagrams

© Into the Woods. Design by Fearne.