Year in Review

December 31, 2014

Collageblog14 Collageblog14b Collageblog14c Collageblog14d Collageblog14e Collage14blogf

Wow! 2014 has flown by, and boy has it been beautiful! I cannot even begin to describe how blessed I feel to have had these past 12 months. In 2014 I traveled to four different states, made the dearest of friends, was lucky enough to be interviewed for The New York Times, collaborated with talented designers to make my sketches come to life and I managed to grow out my hair- ha! I am SO very thankful for my family and the Lord in my life. And of course, I am thankful for all of you! Thank you for all of your support this year- you Belles make blogging a joy, and I cannot wait to create new content for you in (can you believe it?) 2015!! Happy New Year, Woodland Adventurers!

If you ladies have the time, please do fill out this quick reader survey- I'd love to hear from you!
Ma Cherie D said...

Wow, every look is so beautiful, stylish and perfect! Love it! Happy New year darling :)

The Hearabouts said...

A great year indeed, filled with lovely posts!

Happy New Year!

S.&E. - The Hearabouts

Bethany Carson said...

Enjoyed your year in review! You posted so many lovely outfits. May the Lord bless you with an awesome 2015 filled with delightful surprises!

Kristian said...

This just reminds me all over again that not only are you a stylish dresser but an amazing photographer. Are you thinking of being one professionally?

Sara Strauss {Sincerely, Sara} said...

You take the most beautiful pictures!!! How are these not in magazines?! Happy New Year!
~Sara
Sincerely, Sara

Natasha Marie said...

Loved this 2014 review in pictures! Your photos are always so beautiful.
Have a Happy New Year!!
~Tasha~

Mary said...

You are so classy, I LOVE it ♥

http://marygoround.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hi Buggie! Thank you for another amazing year! I am SO honored to be a part of your blogging adventure and I look forward to seeing what blessings the Lord has in store for you! You are a beautiful, talented, kind, compassionate and absolutely brilliant young woman of God and I am SOOOOOOOOO PROUD and unbelievably BLESSED to be your Mom!!!!! Love you!! Mom <3 <3

Angela StyleDoll said...

I am absolutely 100% in love with your style. :) I wish you a happy, amazing and great 2015!
x Angela // the-style-doll.blogspot.com

Eccentric Owl said...

Your blog has grown so much! I have loved seeing every post and I'm looking forward to 2015!
xo
Kristina
www.eccentricowl.com

Lucy Mitchell said...

All these photos are gorgeous!

www.sunsetdesires.blogspot.co.uk

Bivisyani Questibrilia said...

That's A LOT of outfits! ♥ They're all gorgeous, dear! I admire how you always look pin-up and put-together in your posts. You should seriously have your own editorial.

Happy New Year, Alexandra!

Alive as Always

Racic said...

You have an awesome blog!

~Racic
Washed by the Water

Kellie said...

Happy New Year, dear Alex! So excited to see what God has in store for you. Lots of love! <3

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pics! I have to say though, you have a special glamorous appeal with your hair short, that screams vintage! I would love to see your current length in sassy 50's curls. :)

Taylor Hart said...

All these images are to die for! You truly are beautiful!
xoxo
Taylor
http://www.nothingbutapigeon.com/

Latest Instagrams

© Into the Woods. Design by Fearne.