Painted Blue Roses

November 26, 2014

IMG_7093 IMG_7083

Top of the mornin' to you all! I hope you girls are enjoying your pre-thanksgiving day :) Any of you have special plans for tomorrow?

It's was nice to create an outfit with a 1950s style dress- I love incorporating vintage as much as a possibly can, and today seemed like a good day to break out a retro inspired frock. This lovely dress is from Little Miss Baby Blue. One of the greatest things about this dress is that I was able to work alongside shop owner, Hannah, to customize the dresses length (major plus)! 

IMG_7121 IMG_7240 IMG_7162 IMG_7230 IMG_7174 IMG_7262
Shoes: Walmart
Necklace: vintage
Tights: old
Belt: Wet Seal
Eve said...

Absolutely love it!

Kalin said...

I love this! The colors look beautiful on you!

Urban Gypsy said...

Where are the jacket and dress from??? I loved this look!

Ashley Faith said...

Love your dress- you look gorgeous!

Paige said...

What a pretty dress - I like the simple, elegant cut!

Bethany Carson said...

The dress has a very pretty print!

Sara Strauss {Sincerely, Sara} said...

This dress is absolutely lovely!! What a gorgeous print!
~Sara

Sara, Swing The Day Away said...

So simple, yet so pretty and elegant. I love it! :)

Laura Mitbrodt said...

I love your dress!!
xo
www.laurajaneatelier.com

Kristian said...

Love the rich, intricate colors and subtle pattern.

Naomi Bennet said...

Wow! I've been browsing through your blog and I'm... um... intoxicated? Your wardrobe, man, is seriously to die for! Love all the outfits I've seen so far. :-)

When I saw you first, I thought, 'Oh she really reminds me of someone. Now, WHO is that.'
Then I suddenly knew- I really think you look like Mary Ellen Walton in the Waltons. Only more lady-like and poised, of course.

I don't know if you've seen the Waltons.

Anyway, long story short, your blog is impressive. Wow!

~ Naomi

SYD said...

Love the combo of black and blue! And that Jacket is awesome! You look great as always!

Mary said...

beautiful as always :)

http://marygolife.blogspot.com

Hannah Justina said...

Love this!

Shannon said...

This is so gorgeous! I love the mix of feminine/vintage with the leather jacket.

countrygirlcityfashion said...

Ahh! I adore this dress, and I love that you made it more edgy with your accessories.

Crissy (Dainty Fawn) said...

What a gorgeous dress on you.. love the jacket with it too!

Chloe Salts said...

Stunning dress, stunning lady! :) Definitely beautiful in God's eyes.

Chloe | Curious Ramblings

Latest Instagrams

© Into the Woods. Design by Fearne.