Autumn Haze

November 5, 2014

IMG_0916 IMG_0979

Ahh, the time change- inevitably this little, semi-annual musical chairs charade leaves us desperately trying to capture images before the light's gone. Despite the frustrations of time change, I can't complain about shooting during golden hour. It is, after all, the best time of day to shoot pictures, so I had better not complain ;)

I have fallen in love with this dress from Joules Jewels Vintage. I think sometimes I manage to fall into a rut where I will continually wear the same style of dress over and over again. But this little frock is so fun and unique! I feel like it came straight from a designer's 2014 Fall collection, but it's really vintage! I had a fantastic transaction experience with this Etsy shop, and do highly reccomend checking it out. Joules Jewels is also offering a 15% off discount code to Into the Woods readers when you spend $30 or more. If you would like to take advantage of this offer, use the code "IN2WOODS" at the check out  :)

IMG_0999 IMG_1000 IMG_0695 Collage IMG_0821 IMG_1052 IMG_1062 IMG_1027 IMG_1109
Belt: Forever 21
Necklace: A Pocket of Whimsy
Shoes: thrifted
Purse: Dressv
Helen Le Caplain said...

Gorgeous dress! Looks fab paired with those shoes too.

Nora said...

Can't blame you - that dress is adorable!!

Ma Cherie D said...

What a beautiful dress! Stunning.

Rachel said...

I love your hair and makeup in these photos!

Ashleigh.Michelle said...

Those shoes are thrifted?! I was totally going to ask where you got them. They are so cute! I love the whole outfit.

Nuala said...

The pictures are gorgeous and your outfit is just darling!

Bookworm said...

great autumn look, I love it!

countrygirlcityfashion said...

This is a bit of a different look for you, but I absolutely love it. You make the style of this dress look so good, and those shoes are adorable.

Samantha said...

Oh, I just love plaid in fall! Great photos!

Chloe Salts said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS outfit, wow. You remind me of Peggy Carter from Captain America, which is the highest form of compliments <3

Chloe at Curious Ramblings

Kristian said...

That skirt is just fantastic on you and I love the make-up too.

Crissy (Dainty Fawn) said...

Gorgeous outfit! You are just so beautiful :D

Alexis Savopoulos said...

Absolutely stunning, Alex! I love the outfit and environment you paired the bird watching necklace with :)

Belle Culkin said...

I just adore the vintage feel of your style! It's absolutely gorgeous

Boheme.Fille said...

Love these photos! Beautiful outfit as well, I esp like the dress!

Sarah said...

No wonder you love that dress, It is super cute! Just found your blog! I am loving it. :)

Sarah
http://atowngirlslife.blogspot.com/

Tiffany Ima said...

This dress is beautiful! It looks so perfect for you. I love when something vintage just lends itself to today's trends - but doesn't tug on overly trendy - great look!

Tiffany Ima
Style Honestly

Jamie Rose D. said...

This dress is so pretty and the lighting in these pictures is gorgeous! I love the mock turtleneck neckline on the dress. I wish I had one like it!

Jamie | PetitePanoply.com

Allison Katelyn said...

Beautiful! You look just perfect for a brisk fall day. :) I think I recognize that necklace - have you worn it before? All in all, lovely!

Allison Katelyn @ http://SimpleSilverLinings.blogspot.com

Taylor Hart said...

I am loving this "darker style" on you! The dark eyes and lippy color are amazing... I need to try my hand at this look. You outfits are always spot on and I just love that adorable necklace!!!
xoxo
Taylor

justicepirate.com said...

There you go being so amazingly stunning again!! :)
+Victoria+

Latest Instagrams

© Into the Woods. Design by Fearne.