One Piece, Three Ways

October 18, 2014

IMG_8259

Today I am excited to be taking Annabelle's Wig's hairpiece challenge! I'm going to start this out by saying, after trying this half-wig hairpiece, I will never bother with typical extensions again. This hairpiece blows all other extensions out of the water- it's amazing! First off, it's only one piece, so you're not dealing with several different clips. And it looks so unbelievably real, I can't get over it. Annabelle's Wigs did an incredible job matching my hair from the pictures I sent. 

So I'm going to show you gals three different ways to style this hairpiece, starting with a simple half beehive style- my personal favorite :) 

Simple Beehive
1.Use the tip of a comb to make a part from ear to ear. Clip up all of the hair in the front for now, and slide the half-wig combs in securely behind the part. 

Collagestep1

2.Pull hair over the half wig and secure. Pull hair on each side to the back and secure with bobby pins. You can tease your hair a bit before this step for extra volume.

Octstep IMG_8157

Flower Crown
1.Slide half-wig combs, this time bringing the hair piece up further on the head. You are going to see a noticeable seam. 2.Position the flower crown over the seam- you can set it in place with bobby pins for extra security. 

Octb IMG_8562

Loose Side Ponytail
1.Pin back hair on both sides. 2. Pull all hair to one side and secure with a clip, or pony-tail holder. 3.Finish it off with a cute hair clip!
Collage Octbaba
Miranda said...

You look amazing with long hair! :)

Miranda
Little Gold Pocket Watch

Christina L said...

Wow, you looked absolutely adorable with your short hair, but you look so elegantly beautiful with the long hair!! I love your blog, by the way, your outfits (and photos) are so pretty!

Eccentric Owl said...

I would never have known it was a wig! These are all such pretty ways to wear it; I especially love the flower crown!
xo
Kristina
www.eccentricowl.com

Rachel said...

Adorable! Because I'm a cosmetologist, it's very rare for me to see a wig or extensions that actually fool me (the curse of knowing to much about the business of hair...) but you definitely look gorgeous with this hairpiece!

Anna L said...

This is so wonderful and it looks so natural! I recently cut off 12 inches of my hair and love it but I miss having long hair so I will definitely look into this. thank-you!

Anonymous said...

Bug! You are SOOOOOO beautiful!! Those eyes!! Just stunning!! Beautiful inside and out! Love, Mom <3

The Braided Bandit said...

This crown is so so pretty! You're hair is looking quite lovely girl! Hope you're having a great weekend! xo Hannah
p.s. I am holding a giveaway for a cozy aztec cardigan over on my blog if you'd like to join here:
http://thebraidedbandit.blogspot.com/2014/10/giveaway-win-cozy-tribal-sweater.html

Eden said...

Looks very lovely!!!


-Eden

www.edensevaluations.blogspot.com

Samantha said...

Oh, this is so cool! Most people have a hard time pulling off both short and long hair, but not you! You look absolutely stunning.

Midwest Muse said...

This totally transforms your look!

Latest Instagrams

© Into the Woods. Design by Fearne.