Mermaid Style

October 29, 2014

IMG_0481
IMG_0236

I can't tell you how excited I am to be bringing this post to you girls today! This has been a project long in the making, so finally seeing everything come together has been an absolute blast. I wanted to create a costume look this week, and what better than a mermaid? I don't think there is one missy here who can say they never pretended to be a mermaid when she was a little one :)

Make sure to watch the video at the end of this post to find out how I created this modern mermaid look, and how to take it to the next level for a more fantasy style costume!

IMG_0347 IMG_0372
IMG_0295 IMG_0319
Jacket: vintage
Hair Clip: c/o Sand n Surf Creations
Leggings: c/o ZIB Textiles
Glasses: dollar store
Shoes: c/o Princess Pumps
Andrijana Bozic said...

Ah it's so cute!


http://kapege23.blogspot.com/

Lorna Sharp said...

oh your nails all mermaid-y ! x)

xx
Lorna
http://lornasharp.blogspot.com

Rachel said...

I think the leggings are my favorite part, though I love the wig, too! I was just looking at old pictures of me today from when I had blue hair, and missing that blue hair of mine very much!

Kristian said...

So creative and a well done video.

Eve said...

This is amazing! I love the look!

Jenna Condon said...

love it alex :)

diane said...

Cute, Cute, Cute! You are an amazing artist!

Crissy (Dainty Fawn) said...

I love both of these looks.. so pretty! You look amazing in that blue wig. :D

Pilar said...

You are an artist!! Congrats!!

Sammie Dacanay said...

This is amazing! :) SO FAB <3
Just followed your blog. I really like it. xx

Sammie
sammiethestargirl.blogspot.com

arushee bhoja said...

such a cute outfit! i love your blog & i'm a new follower!

arushee | unadorned gifts

Anonymous said...

Can you BE any more beautiful! And even more beautiful on the inside!!! So creative Bug! I love you and am so proud of you in all that you do! Love, Mom <3

Bethany L. said...

New follower, love your blog! And this outfit so lovely, I love all the pretty blue! -Bethany! http://bethanysbrightlife.blogspot.com/

Meruert Berikova said...

amazing photos!
Making Magic

Mary said...

Haha this haircolour is cute~ But you still look more beautiful with brown hair ♥

http://marygolife.blogspot.com

Midwest Muse said...

This is stunning!!

Sarah Porteus said...

You have such a perfect blog! It's wonderful :D ♥
Love this post too, mermaids are pretty close to my heart as I grew up in a place where they are such a part of our local folklore.
I clicked follow too!

Greetings from South England

Sarah xo

thesaltyseablog.blogspot.com

Tiffany Ima said...

I simply adore this take on the mermaid!

Tiffany Ima
Style Honestly

Latest Instagrams

© Into the Woods. Design by Fearne.