Mad for Plaid

October 15, 2014

IMG_9116

Ever have one of those dresses that just makes you want to wear it... all of the time? This lovely little frock from Dresses2Kill does just that. I've been in love with it since day one, and have been excited to share it with you girls in an outfit post. I feel like I can finally start bringing in more Autumn styles to my ensembles, and what says fall more than red and green tartan?

IMG_9139 IMG_9135 IMG_9071

My beautiful friend, miss Sophie, surprised me with this adorable necklace a couple of weeks ago. Little did she know I had been eyeing it on ModCloth beforehand- it was such a sweet gift!

IMG_9026 IMG_9020 Collage IMG_9006
Dress: c/o Dresses2Kill
Hat: Wet Seal
Necklace: ModCloth (gift from Sophie)
Tights: old
Shoes: Ballet Bird
Purse: Dress V
Rachel Sullivan said...

Another perfect outfit! You look amazing.

Rachel

Bethany Carson said...

Red plaid is beautiful on you! Due to my red hair I pretty much cannot wear red, but I certainly admire the color on you!

diane said...

The location you found is perfect for that amazing plaid dress! Now I'm on the look-out for plaid fabric. Thanks for the idea and you look stunning by the way!

Jordyn said...

Oh my goodness!! I have been looking for a dress EXACTLY like this for the LONGEST time!!! I am so in love with it! And it looks amazing on you!
Jordyn
Pretty Lovely

Sammi said...

Beautiful dress on you! Plaid is so perfect for fall and winter.

xox Sammi

countrygirlcityfashion said...

Love how you made this Christmas-y dress appropriate for fall - I'd love to see it styled with cognac too!

Danny said...

so charming and pretty! the dress is lovely!

Floren said...

Wow, you look beautiful in that dress! Thanks for the post, I love the pictures! :*

Floren

Kristian said...

I am in love with your dress too! So lovely- and yes, plaid to me says school girl and that says autumn! :)

Kelsi B said...

That dress is super cute, I so want a plaid dress. Yours is adorable. Super cute post, and lovely pictures.
Kelsi
Messy Bits

Jeffrey Chung said...

You look amazing! :-) Love the checkered pattern!

www.jchung.me

Courtney Dunsmore said...

This is perfect!:) Love the plaid,the hat makes the outfit:)
http://www.aswestumblealong.com
http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/7843547

Courtney Dunsmore said...

This is perfect!:) Love the plaid,the hat makes the outfit:)
http://www.aswestumblealong.com
http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/7843547

Samantha said...

This plaid is perfect and fits you like a glove! I love how your pictures display such happiness.

Карина said...

Amazing dress, dear!))
Добро пожаловать>Baby’s On Fire Blog

Eccentric Owl said...

Alex, that dress is GORGEOUS! I love these pictures so much, as usual, and you look stunning! (Ah, all this time I thought I had been following you on Bloglovin', my main source for reading through all the blogs I follow, and I just realized I hadn't been following you. I've missed out on so many posts!)
xo
Kristina
www.eccentricowl.com

laura redburn said...

this is the perfect plaid dress! so pretty!

Syd said...

Alexandra, one of my favorite ever dresses you have posted! Just beautiful!

Rebecca Jane said...

That dress is beautiful!!

Taylor Hart said...

Yes to plaid!!!! I love this outfit... how adorable!!! You always have great outfits... so put together and I love the little tele necklace. You must have a wonderful collection!
xoxo
Taylor

Latest Instagrams

© Into the Woods. Design by Fearne.