Autumn Days

October 8, 2014

IMG_7589 IMG_7621

How are you, Lovelies!? Enjoying your Fall season so far? I must be honest, I'm yet to try a pumpkin spice latte- I suppose I had better hurry and hop on that band wagon this year ;) 

My sister and I were able to drive to this cute little Autumn"y" location for pictures this week- it's always nice to be able to have a laid back photo shoot at the end of a crazy day! In a way, it can almost be therapeutic (for me that is, not so much for her lol)! That must be the photographer in me.

IMG_7659 IMG_7556 IMG_7532 IMG_7523 IMG_7513 IMG_7642

This adorable little purse was sent to me from Dress V. I was super stoked about it because I have been dying to get my hands on a new little black purse. It's one of those staple pieces, and my old one was reaching it's ratty days.

While on the topic of accessories, a lovely lady who used to teach me ballet as a little girl, now sells gorgeous accessories under Lilla Rose. When she wrote me and asked if I would be interested in styling some of their pieces, I was so excited! Especially as a girl with short hair- accessorizing is super important- it's the only thing that can keep me from my hats, haha! 

IMG_7664 IMG_7669
IMG_7708 IMG_7693 Collage IMG_7714
Dress: c/o Book Champ Art
Shoes: Ballet Bird
Cardigan: Papaya
Necklace: Forever 21
Bobby Pins: c/o Lilla Rose
Purse: c/o Dress V
Hannah Barta said...

Lovely dress, Alex! You are so talented at accessorizing--this ensemble is perfect. And I love the length of your hair now! (It always looked gorgeous, but now you look like you stepped out of the 1940s! :)) Great pictures, as always--

dance a real

countrygirlcityfashion said...

Whenever I see a post from you in my feed, I know it'll take my breath away. Your pictures, your outfit - everything is always perfect. I adore this look!

Hannah Batchelder said...

Has anyone else ever told you how much you look like a young Rita Tushingham before? The similarities are striking.

Kristian said...

I love everything about this outfit. The gold accessories. The red cardi. The timeless appeal!

Courtney Dunsmore said...

Absolutely beautiful,these photos are stunning(: The necklace has to be my favorite part, but I truly wish I could work a style as beautifully vintage as yours(:
http://www.aswestumblealong.com
http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/7843547

MateaTPol said...

So beutifull!

Katie Aman said...

Once again , so gorgeous! I love the small hounds-tooth print dress with the cranberry cardigan, it is just so autumnal and wonderful. I hope to go pick a pumpkin this weekend, so I can't wait!

Rebecca Jane said...

Beautiful dress! I love those delicate and pretty little hairpins too!

Eccentric Owl said...

Ooh, I love this post! It's so fall-y and gorgeous! Your dress is adorable, and you look beautiful! I love that necklace especially. I remember having short hair and having to accessorize! It's almost more fun to accessorize short hair sometimes!
xo
Kristina
www.eccentricowl.com

Taylor Hart said...

The tiniest hounds tooth pattern ever!!! I love it! I wish I had access to your closet!
xoxo
Taylor

fannybrides said...

I love your bag!

Cheap Day Dresses

Latest Instagrams

© Into the Woods. Design by Fearne.