Anjolee

October 10, 2014

IMG_8773 Octbn

Anjolee

I tend to lean towards quirky jewelry in general. But on occasion, there is definitely still that part of me inside that has a love for fine jewelry. Anjolee creates some of the most beautiful pieces I have seen. The quality is spot on, which is always re-assuring when you're ordering online! They design everything from custom engagement rings, to stunning diamond earrings. The minute I showed these to my mom, she was ready to snatch them up!

IMG_8888 IMG_8882
Earrings: c/o Anjolee
Hair Extensions: Annabelle's Wigs
Jenna Condon said...

Beautiful photo styling! :)

http://abeautifulheart07.blogspot.com/2014/10/coffee-talk-change.html

Anonymous said...

Really pretty earrings, they'd make a nice gift! Chrissie

Sammie Dacanay said...

Great photos! :) xx
Check out my blog? Let me know what you think.

Sammie
sammiethestargirl.blogspot.com

Lauricia Dawn said...

I love it!!

Eccentric Owl said...

Those earrings are gorgeous! And you are just so beautiful. Every post it seems you get more lovely!
xo
Kristina
www.eccentricowl.com

Latest Instagrams

© Into the Woods. Design by Fearne.