Gone with the Wind

September 3, 2014

IMG_1578bb IMG_1535

Three years ago, this past Monday, I started a blog. My little internet corner has brought me countless adventures, and continues to be a source for exciting things to come. I feel so blessed to have met so many awesome ladies through the blogosphere, and hope to continue to reach out and get to know new people in the years to come. Thank you all for your support- you are awesome!

I have been saving this little dress for just this occasion.  I am VERY excited to be collaborating with the ever lovely, Diane of Mable Rose for the second time! The designs from this shop never cease to amaze me. Every dress Diane crafts is made with so much love and attention to detail. One of the most amazing things about Mable Rose are the prices. You can pick up a beautiful 1950s style dress for as low as $32 smackaroos! And it doesn't hurt that Diane is one of the sweetest people you will ever meet <3

IMG_1640 IMG_1233 IMG_1342 IMG_1351

I am head over heels (no pun intended ;) with these adorable wedges from Walkin on Air! Everything about them screams feminine charm. They seemed like just the thing to slip on for a party! Every detail on these lovelies is crafted just so- from the lace applique, to the cut out detailing on the heels.

IMG_1398 IMG_1427 IMG_1443 IMG_1362 IMG_1513 IMG_1475 IMG_1505 IMG_1518bb Collageb IMG_1168
Dress: c/o Mable Rose
Shoes: c/o Walkin on Air
Purse: vintage
Pearls: old

Sian Thomas said...

Congrats on 3 years of blogging! I really love the dress - the small details like the ties on the sleeves are lovely. And of course, those shoes are perfect with it!

Jenny (Singing Bird Vintage) said...

Congratulations on such a milestone!! Also, I love the dress, and I went ahead and favorited her Etsy shop. She does splendid work!

Cheers,
Jenny

Kristian said...

Congrats on the blog-oversary!

diane said...

I was so excited to wake up this morning and check out your post! You are beautiful inside and out and I'm so thankful you found my little shop last year. Sewing for you is lots of fun because you make my creations look beautiful. Thanks for your kind words! Here's to another year of your blogging success. Keep teaching and inspiring us pretty girl!

Savvy Spinster Vintage said...

Congrats! Such a lovely dress to celebrate a wonderful milestone! I've seen her dresses on Etsy and they are always so cute- they look very well made too! :-)
-Melissa

Lauren said...

Congratulations! I'll hit three years later on this month! That dress is stunning, and I love the purse. Dainty purses are my favorite.
-Lauren
musingsofaflowerchild.com

Sammi said...

Such a gorgeous dress on you, and congratulations on your blogiversary!

xox Sammi
www.thesoubrettebrunette.blogspot.com

countrygirlcityfashion said...

Congratulations on three years of doing this beautiful blog. This outfit is lovely!

Boyer Sisters said...

Congratulations on your anniversary! Your dress and shoes are adorable!

Blessings,

Brigid
the Middle Sister and Singer

Syd said...

Congratulations Alexandra, you continue to inspire and uplift! Your style is so perfect for today! And your blog is always so yummy to look at and fun to read! You always get it 'just right'

Can't wait to see what you do for Halloween and Christmas!

Love and blessings!

Bethany Carson said...

Very pretty dress! Congrats on 3 years!!!

Sara Strauss {Sincerely, Sara} said...

Yay! Happy 3rd blogiversary!!
~Sara

Jeans and a Teacup said...

Happy Blogiversary! You're looking super cute as always!
~Jessica
Jeans and a Teacup

Katie Aman said...

Congrats on three years! Your stunning photography, impeccable style, and radiant beauty is always inspiring. Here's to many more years!
Also, I would be remiss if I didn't mention how much I want those wedges. They are absolutely perfect.

Alexis said...

Congratulations on 3 years of blogging Alex! How exciting :)
Three years of loveliness and inspiration to many!

And I love this outfit! The dress is absolutely precious.

Best,
Alexis
A Pocket of Whimsy

Jenna Condon said...

WOOOHOOOO congrats girly!! :) Love that wall too

http://abeautifulheart07.blogspot.com/

Malka Isanta said...

Congratulations from Spain!You are always a great inspiration for me!
Kisses from Spain!
http://www.missredcape.com/

Latest Instagrams

© Into the Woods. Design by Fearne.