Into the Woods // Mira

August 16, 2014

IMG_9457b IMG_9493b IMG_9516 IMG_9526 IMG_9540 IMG_9584

 I have some pretty exciting news! I am officially a style expert for MIRA! Mira is a new and upcoming fashion app for anyone who is wanting to get some fashion advice from a fashion blogger. Best of all? It's free! If any of you are interested in asking me your fashion-related questions, drop me a comment or shoot me an email and I will get you set up! You can also watch the quick video below for more information :)

IMG_9701b
M said...

Congrats!Really love your dress ;)

besos,
M
http://theflowerduet.blogspot.com/

Ireland Headrick said...

Hi! I'm one of your newest followers and so far I'm loving your blog!! You have such a great look.

I'm a new blogger, and would love to have your support! I do fashion and lifestyle posts with the occasional article thrown in. You can check it out below.

Congratulations on this new opportunity! It sound like fun.

Ireland from Ireland Rhea

Tamara said...

You are so cute! I'm a new fashion blogger and I just discovered your blog. I love it and your style :).

Tamara
www.trulytamara.com

Sydney said...

Congratulations Alexandra! That is wonderful news! I will share it everywhere I can!! Could not happen to a nicer more talented fashionista! We can all use a little fashion advice!

diane said...

Woo Hoo! Congratulations beautiful girl! Doesn't surprise me a bit! Have fun sharing your talent and advice with all of us! We will enjoy the insights!

Rebekah Bradford said...

That is so cool, Alex!

Joy ~ Doodlebug ~ said...

So exciting! Congratulations, Alex! :) It's been a while since I've stopped by your blog...you're just as adorable as always! :) I love the way your hair is grown out and how you're styling it. :)

God bless and have a great weekend,
Joy :)

Ali Hval said...

ALEX DUUUUUUDETTE! This is such an awesome thing to hear. Eeeeep, of all people you totally deserve this! I'm glad that you're radtadticness (def a word) has been recognized. You go girl! *ghrows confetti and pigeons everywhere*

Jamie Rose D. said...

Very cool! You'll be a great asset to that app! In other news, your makeup is spot on here. I love your eyeliner here. So pretty!

Jamie | PetitePanoply.com

Bethany Carson said...

Congratulations!! Sounds exciting!

Crissy (Dainty Fawn) said...

Congrats! That is super awesome :D

Latest Instagrams

© Into the Woods. Design by Fearne.